Your opinion obout other players

Just shooting the breeze
Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am

• bangerz wrote:
    I utterly abhor players who rely on screaming "backstab backstab" like a whiny bitches.

And yet you are the one keeps going to other players in the game and screamng.
    And whining :D
    But tbh I did tell dane to not gift you , but nothing else . I mean thats subterfuge , I didnt do anything bad . I just felt bad for my ally ayrm attacking alone and I couldnt help him and you get every help .
    I also knee you are getting eliminated few hours earlier than you . Thats all .
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 am

• Ok guys. I normally don't post in argument threads, but I just need to say this.

Shut up.

Really. Just, stop. It's getting kinda annoying. Let's get back to the real thing of giving opinions on each other. Too many threads become arguments, leave your personal vendettas out of this one
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:14 am

• You are right Im sorry .
    Really mature .
    RIP rooz!

roozbeh

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:27 pm

• roozbeh wrote:
    bangerz wrote:
    I utterly abhor players who rely on screaming "backstab backstab" like a whiny bitches.

And yet you are the one keeps going to other players in the game and screamng.
    And whining :D
    But tbh I did tell dane to not gift you , but nothing else . I mean thats subterfuge , I didnt do anything bad . I just felt bad for my ally ayrm attacking alone and I couldnt help him and you get every help .
    I also knee you are getting eliminated few hours earlier than you . Thats all .

thing is. you told dane to stop gifting me and we had a good laugh about that. In fact, dane didnt gift me anything for the entire game.
    bangerz

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 am

• *munches popcorn like the Michael Jackson meme*

I think roozbeh makes some good comments. ;)
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:43 am

• Lol no Im not gonna answer anymore :D
    Carter j burke , seems like a strong player but never had a chance to play with him(?) . I see he has lots of knowledges about subterfuge and also I agree with what he said on "list of suspected multiboxers" topic , and that was brilliant thinking :)
    RIP rooz!

roozbeh

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:36 am

• Roozbeh is a good person for starting this thread.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 pm

• Sheep? Reminds me of a jolly Juanma. Only because you both have the same spam rate (love you J)
    You are new to the game, and it shows. But you do have common sense, mostly.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:21 pm

• nojo34 wrote:Sheep? Reminds me of a jolly Juanma. Only because you both have the same spam rate (love you J)
    You are new to the game, and it shows. But you do have common sense, mostly.

Nojo I second this. Sheep, you're new to the game and we welcome you to the community. Playing more forum games will teach you strategies and help you get better. All I ask is to reduce the spam messaging just a touch. Other than that, look forward to playing more with you.
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:07 pm

• Colt!
    Unfortunately not much I can say about you, seeing as we've only barely started playing together. From what I can tell, you're a nice guy, and I have no clue how good you are diplomacy/strategy wise. But I'd have to guess you're pretty good, seeing as you are Canadian :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information