Your opinion obout other players

Just shooting the breeze
Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:06 pm

• I have never seen toggy play but he looks like a cool guy xd
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 pm

• Already did Niv. You're wonderful to collaborate with and terrifying to oppose.

If there was a single word I could use to describe Toggy, it would be "Valiant." My only game against him was a 1v1 that's concluded today. His opening salvo was somewhat lacking in definition, but in a map design as peculiar as the one 1v1 provides I'm not fully inclined to blame him for his decentralized approach. His friendly banter in chat gave me a positive impression on his humor, something I've found to be essential in building rapport with other players. Unfortunately for him, his irrelevant diplomatic finesse and the heart put into his strategy couldn't surpass mine.

7/10 play more games
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:43 pm

• Never played with Silverberg, but he seems friendly.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm

• My only opinion about the sheep at this point is that he kept posting too much in this thread to really give more experienced players a chance to actually give their honest opinion about another player. He just kept posting on people that he had never played with to try and get somebody to say something about him..... but other than that... I suppose he's just another Joe.
    nautiusmaximus

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm

• Who's joe?

Max is a guy who's not that good with tech and left me out of a game I signed up for. I won't rant as I've already used the resource that is the rep tracker.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 pm

• Bleating Sheep.
    No, I've not played against this fellow. My only impression of him comes from his constant presence on the forums, where others don't seem to take kindly to him. He seeks drama everywhere he goes, which tends to undermine diplomacy and may work against his diplomatic efforts in-game. He's frustrated easily and goes so far as to forge many alternate accounts to support himself, which leads me to doubt his strategic abilities as well.

Sheep, if you'd like a more heavily grounded and better-informed review, you'll have to fight me for it.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

• Silverberg.... what to say about this kind fella. He's a real gem amongst our community. Very bright individual, and very loyal. Even in a FFA game he somehow seemed to be more interested in keeping his word than murdering people.... which is why he got eliminated. Hahahahahaha. I digress. Silver is a great ally and a great person to talk to and at the very least keeps me entertained.
    nautiusmaximus

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:24 am

• Silver. I'm not a drama hunter, ok. I never wanted drama and I created the alts not to support myself but to try and get away from the drama. Also, I'm pretty sure U have asked to forget about that.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 pm

• Naut?
    I've not done many rounds where he's participated. Every game I've had the poor fortune of having to work with or against this man in ends in my elimination. Conveniently, he keeps his hands off me even as I lay dying, so I have no grounding to accuse him of outright treason. In the last game I failed in, he made an ally of the guy we had agreed to hit, rapidly leading to my demise as a gang-fight turned against me more rapidly than I could plan against it. Niverio was first down at that point anyway, so it was only a matter of time.

Naut's diplomacy and strategy - essential elements of victory in this game - work very well for him. Try not to get into situations where his suddenly acting against your interests can stand to seriously damage your position.

bleatingsheep39 wrote:Also, I'm pretty sure U have asked to forget about that.

I do not recall asking anyone to forget anything, and might not have even read your post if you were the one requesting an end to drama. All I know was that it happened - repeatedly - and you were the center of it.

Again, if you'd like a performance review more in-depth than my superficial image of how you would play, you'll have to fight me for it. Happy hunting!
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:56 pm

• I meant I asked. And if I didn't, I ask for it to be forgotten about now.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information