Most Recent Movies

Just shooting the breeze
Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:47 pm

• Ok, so I just watched this really awesome but crazy movie called Time Lapse. It's basically about these 3 people who find a camera that takes photos of exactly 24 hours in the future. And it just gets weird from there. Please tell me someone has seen this one

What this thread is really about: I wanna know what movies you guys have watched recently. Maybe we'll get some fun conversations going about good movies. And I'm always on the lookout for good movies to watch, so please suggest some! :D

Also: try not to say the obvious ones that everyone knows/loves, ex. Princess bride, LOTR, avengers, stuff like that. I want to see some new ones
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 pm

• New movies! Where did you watch Time Lapse? It sounds cool.

I haven't seen many movies this year, in fact just one; but the one I did see was great! Check out Kubo and the Two Strings. :)

Last year there were a ton of great movies: Mad Max, Spotlight, Force Awakens, Creed, Sicario, Montage of Heck. That's just off the top of my head.

If you want to go back, my favorite (non-indie, non-documentary) movies are Braveheart, Jerry Maguire, and A Time to Kill (and LOTR, which you already mentioned). All excellent.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:20 pm

• @menace. I loved mad max, more than most people did.

Im a sucker for any superhero movie (made by marvel) Even though it isnt strictly a movie.. Ive started to watch Luke Cage on netlix, i highly recommend it. The newest star trek was also really good.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 pm

• Oh yeah. If we're talking TV, I have tons of suggestions. ;)
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:40 am

• Menace - I have a thing downloaded on my computer that is called Kodi, it's basically a free Netflix. You can watch Movies, TV shows, even live sports on it. It's very useful
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:14 pm

• Sounds pretty sweet. I'll check it out. :D

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:57 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:Menace - I have a thing downloaded on my computer that is called Kodi, it's basically a free Netflix. You can watch Movies, TV shows, even live sports on it. It's very useful

Sounds like a normal legal day in Iran .
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Return to Off topic and social

Information