The 45th President of the United States

Just shooting the breeze

• nojo34 wrote:Z,

GCP grey is my favorite serious YouTube channel.

Awesome! He is definitely one of my favorite lesser known YouTubers. I enjoyed his stuff so much that for a while I was listening to all of his podcasts, but now I'm pretty behind on all that.

We should definitely just hijack this thread to talk about Grey.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• Yes definitely. I'm a huge fan of Hello Internet, and his 'humans need not apply' video was hands down one of his best videos.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

• zyxe wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:Z,

GCP grey is my favorite serious YouTube channel.

Awesome! He is definitely one of my favorite lesser known YouTubers. I enjoyed his stuff so much that for a while I was listening to all of his podcasts, but now I'm pretty behind on all that.

We should definitely just hijack this thread to talk about Grey.

Do you listen to his Cortex podcasts? I love the guy, but listening to him talk about apple products for hour after hour is bit dull. Love Hello Internet- good dynamic between them.

Does anyone dare have the Vinyl?

Edit: Also went into this thread thinking that the toxicity of the internet on terms of this election had finally seeped into subterfuge. Delighted to find us talking about one of my favorite Youtubers/ Podcaster
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

• Heh, I keep some Cortex podcasts loaded perpetually as a backlog, but Hello Internet is always great.
    Welcome to Chatt Nooga's Chattanooga Chats with Nooga!
    chattnooga

• PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
    bangerz

• bangerz wrote:PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

BUILD A WALL
    BUILD IT TALL
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• I come from a democrat muslim turkish family. My parents just got citizenship last year. They both voted for third party, but prefered hillary over trump.
    so, you could say i would be the most affected by this election compared to the rest of you.
    My thoughts:
    i think trump is not as bad as democrats see him to be. He said all his rascist comments just to get voted. In his victory speech, he said that he accepts all races and ethnicities. He will not buil a wall. Maybe a fence just to satisfy voters. I dont think muslims like me will get affected much other than his voters' pressure. I actually think he might be a better president than hillary considering her corruption. I hold this viewpoint despite living in a suburban neighborhood in western new york state which is heavily democrat. At my high school, teachers teach students to hate republican party and hate trump even more.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information