Just shooting the breeze
Post a reply

Re: Forum Regulars Hunger Games

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 am

This is the best. Juan killed me!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 am

I decreased the font size. I realized that I would always read the comment to the picture before I read the actual picture, so I'm trying to find out something that looks slightly nicer.

Expect the last three days to be up by the end of the day, but don't expect it anytime before 7:00 or so. I've got a basketball game so I'll probably start at around 8:00 today if you want to follow it live or something.
(For Timezone reference, it is 11:50 at the moment of me typing this)

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:32 am

I'm going to give who's sayin a backstaber medal.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:49 am

My name isn't BleatingSheep39. Please apologise, as I don't really like that. But on a nicer note, thanks for actually putting me in here ;)

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am

bleatingsheep39 wrote:My name isn't BleatingSheep39. Please apologise, as I don't really like that. But on a nicer note, thanks for actually putting me in here ;)

Yeah, Messed up on a few things. I was going to give everyone nicknames, but realized it was too obnoxious to read. I reverted most peoples but somehow not yours.

I can't change it now or else I won't get the same events.

While I'm dishing out apologies, an extreme one goes out to Nautius.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:01 pm

So first of all, it's somewhat ironic, because I'm actually a competitive swimmer, lifeguard, and former member of the Canadian Olympic Water Polo team (no joke). My death by drowning is the funniest and most fitting thing.
Second of all, I'm very upset with the persons who decided to kill me. I shall return as a monkey later on...

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:59 pm

I love this

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Totally wrong about the timing. Anyways, I'm working on it now and won't stop until it is finished.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Nojooooooooooooo

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Officially done!
Post a reply