FINALS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME

Just shooting the breeze
Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 am

• Yeah, the title basically explains it. I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE soon with all the packets and study guides for finals that I've put behind until now (I'm a professional procrastinator). But the thing is, we don't even need to know half of these things after graduation and in real life. Students' lives are determined by these tests of information that are actually pretty useless. WHAT IS ONE EVERYDAY EXAMPLE WHERE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT MICROTUBULES ARE?

Just wanted to rant about that. So bye now.
    "All the best people are crazy."
    |mad hatter|
    flydarkwings805

Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:58 am

• You mean the dynamic sub-cellular components that can form larger more complex structures? Well an example of needing to know this in everyday life is for those common occurences where a forumer buckles under the pressure of finals and loses it in a rant about microtubules, and you simply must tell them when this sort of information is useful.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:50 pm

• radioactivity wrote:You mean the dynamic sub-cellular components that can form larger more complex structures? Well an example of needing to know this in everyday life is for those common occurences where a forumer buckles under the pressure of finals and loses it in a rant about microtubules, and you simply must tell them when this sort of information is useful.

Well, considering that I'm checking the forums when I still have four pages of math review left to do, I think I've officially given up. Now I'll never be able to tell stressed forumers about the importance of microtubules, like wise Radioactivity here.
    |mad hatter|
    flydarkwings805

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 pm

• Soldier on, flydarkwings! In twenty years you will be wishing you were back studying for finals again.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 am

• It's especially cool when you realize it's happening inside you right now!
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:12 pm

• And can I just point out that I'm being very stupid and joined FIVE games before exams? So now I can't even study for a good half an hour before getting distracted. Lol, life isn't going well for me right now in and out of the game.
    |mad hatter|
    flydarkwings805

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:24 pm

• See I planned ahead and I'm only in 4 games the week before finals... as opposed to 6.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 pm

• nojo34 wrote:See I planned ahead and I'm only in 4 games the week before finals... as opposed to 6.

Ah, that's so smart. Why didn't i think of that?
    |mad hatter|
    flydarkwings805

Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:47 pm

• flydarkwings805 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:See I planned ahead and I'm only in 4 games the week before finals... as opposed to 6.

Ah, that's so smart. Why didn't i think of that?

I would say your brain is only thinking of finals so you didn't think of my idea, but your situation shows evidence to the contrary..
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information