Milestone!

Just shooting the breeze
Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:42 am

• Recently, I got 250 posts on the forums.

That's quite a lot, considering I'm probably the newest forum regular around, and I'd like to use my 263rd post (a bit late, I know) for a thank you.

I'd like to thank everyone here, for being really nice to me and making me feel welcome, and playing great forum games with me, without leaving me out due to lack of L2.

To date, I've played with Nojo, Colts, JD, Stefan, Niv, Math, Blob, Radio, Whos Sayin (and his alt, fazor Razor), Korf, Menace and Rlin. All of them have been great to play with, and make my games great and enjoyable (even if I get truly destroyed, which has happened) My time here has made me a much better player, and maybe even a better person. I don't plan to say goodbye. There are people here with post counts in four digits, and I hope that one day, I will be one of those people. I'm still new here, and if I've posted 263 times already, what's next?

More of the same thing. That sounds dull, but it's not. You may have noticed I plan to host a valentines tourney (I'm also in togs 2017 tourney, which will be a great experience),an L1s only game (which btw is going to fail, for various reasons) and I am open to more forum games in future. And let's not forget it's Christmas, and there are already presents for me under the tree.

So thank you to everyone, even if you've never met me, never played with me, or never even posted on these forums (L1s I played with years ago) From the bottom of my bleaty heart, thank you.

Sheep
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:22 am

• Hey sheep - thanks for the kind words buddy. You are a unique and beautiful snowflake and you add a lot of character to these forums. Peace bud and merry Christmas.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:20 am

• radioactivity wrote:Hey sheep - thanks for the kind words buddy. You are a unique and beautiful snowflake and you add a lot of character to these forums. Peace bud and merry Christmas.

Thanks radio.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:37 am

• glad you feel welcome, and definitely glad your looking forward to the tourney, :)
    toggy

Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:49 am

• I remembered when I tried to host a tourney. It was so bad. And embarrassing.
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2161
    Didn't know about forum pming.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Return to Off topic and social

Information