togs life.

Just shooting the breeze
Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:26 am

• for anyone whos interested, figured id give a brief summary of me, personally. and im gunna go deep. so here it is.

i was born in february 3rd 1997,
    i also died february 3rd 1997,

im not lying to you when i say that, my mother was left in a hallway in a hospital while she was in labor, i was born in that hallway while i was dead. that a great way to start off a story eh?

i was always a shy kid, never really liked anybody, never really liked anything, including school, i never failed but i got a higher grade then a c, usually because id sleep through all of my classes, by the time i was in highschool i was working two jobs and the only time i could sleep was at school.

i graduated at the end of 2015, it was a great day.

that summer i "fell in love" with a chick,
    she was the worst thing that ever happened to me, i threw everything away for her, i got kicked out of my parents for her, quickly found out how hard life really was. homeless, i lost both of my jobs, and had to settle for a 711 night shift, over the 6 months i worked there, i never worked a week that wasnt at least 53 hours long.

during that time my gf (same as above) started using hard drugs, and cheated on me, (i was 18) i broke up with her. that was the best thing that ever happened in my life...

one day a guy starts working at 711, we quicly became friends, and after explaining my situation( i was still homeless) he became my first roomate, along with his gf,

i kind of kicked my real dad out of my life.

working hard in a 711, i meet a stoner whos a foreman in a factory, and offered me a job makinh double what i was making at the time, i accepted the offer, quit my job on the spot, and started working in a factory, got 8 dollars worth of raises in my first 2 months, keot working hard, my roomate and his gf broke up, he moved, i still live with the chick,
    shes more like a sister now,
    its kind of nice.

over the course of my life ive learned that theres one thing you have to always remember,

when your down, you have to keep your head up.
    when your up, you have to keep your head down.

i think thats pretty much it, sorry if i broke some kind of rule, not sure if im allowed to mention drugs or whatever. and its hard to filter my language sometimes, so if i forgot to delete a few cuss words i appologize.

-tog,
    toggy

Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:14 am

• When you're down, keep your head up; when you're up, keep your head down.

I have never heard that before - quite the distillation of how to give yourself the best shot at success in life! I will remember this saying.

Thanks so much for sharing toggy! Here's to always keeping your head down!
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:42 am

• Toggy, you are honestly a great role model

I'm two (almost 3) years younger than you, Im currently in 12th grade.
    I personally and good in school, but I know that everyone has their own talents, skills, and dislikes. The fact that you recognized that you didnt like school is very smart of you, and I think its great that you started to work two jobs early. I do that currently, but I need good grades in school (dying over here). But the fact that you worked a lot early on is definitely going to help you out, that money over 4 years will keep you ahead of the game. Your work ethic is what is really impressive. You have something I don't. I do quite well in school (well enough to apply to ivy league universities for next year), but I don't work hard at it. If I did, I could be more successful. I commend you for that, and you truly are a great inspiration.
    Thanks for sharing
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:29 am

• Im currently a freshman in high school and I hate school. I get bad grades, some failing. Never do homework and despise the school curriculum. I noticed a good college is out of the picture so I went my own path after listening to some inspiring speakers. I decided that instead of going to school and college simply for a diploma like most people do, I would try to learn as much as possible about tech topics and try to go about my own way and use that experience as my diploma. I am currently in my schools robotics team and despite being a freshman, which are hugely hated in my school, I managed to earn respect by building a good working half of the robot alone even though there are 15 people on the team. I plan on going to school to learn what's useful and try to get a job as soon as I can so that I can get some work experience and learn to manage income which are more important than half of what you learn in high school. Another possibility is that I might manage to start a charter school and run it to save other kids from the horrible school curriculum that is currently being used in schools. Currently in school, I question everything the teachers say even things as simple as a circle not being a polygon which is actual argument I had with my geometry teacher. The problem is, many people enjoy my presence and role as the one who lightens the mood in class, but are all afraid to join my goal because they are afraid to speak out against authority. So you could say I am somewhat like trump, no one admits to liking him but half the country (school) does and are willing to follow him.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:43 am

• What are 711 jobs?
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:56 pm

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:What are 711 jobs?

Its a chain of small corner stores.
    7-Eleven is an international chain of convenience stores that operates, franchises, and licenses some 56,600 stores in 18 countries. The chain was known as Tote'm Stores until renamed in 1946. 7-Eleven Inc. is headquartered in Irving, Texas
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Return to Off topic and social

Information