Similar games?

Just shooting the breeze
Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:03 pm

• Hi all.

I noticed about this game not too much ago. I didn't played too much but loved the idea. Now, I know is abandonware, and it's sad. wich other games you know with similar game play, and if possible to play on Pc too? If games no longer too much better. I mean, I played games of Supremacy 1914 and sometimes is tooooo much time.

there is other game, I don't remember the name right now, thath is very similar, but I noticed when I didn't had time to test it.
    c4nt3r

Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 pm

• c4nt3r wrote:Hi all.

I noticed about this game not too much ago. I didn't played too much but loved the idea. Now, I know is abandonware, and it's sad. wich other games you know with similar game play, and if possible to play on Pc too? If games no longer too much better. I mean, I played games of Supremacy 1914 and sometimes is tooooo much time.

there is other game, I don't remember the name right now, thath is very similar, but I noticed when I didn't had time to test it.

This game was inspired off of Neptune's pride but its crap compared to this, but u can try it.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:16 am

• Exactly, this is the game I didn't remember the name.

yes, maybe subterfuge is a better game, I don't doubt it, but it's an abandoned game AFAIK right?
    c4nt3r

Return to Off topic and social

Information