Please. Calm.

Just shooting the breeze
Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:15 pm

• Forget all about it. Start afresh.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:26 pm

• Sheep, I don't want you to quit. I want you to chill out. You do not need to post everywhere. You do not need to start 6 special games at once. You do not need to try so hard to be liked. Just relax. Do not talk every second, do not post in every place. I am ok with you being here, I simply want you to stay more down to earth. Go with the flow a little more, and talk a little less. And don't still up drama for no reason whatsoever. We can tell and it's very pathetic
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:22 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Sheep, I don't want you to quit. I want you to chill out. You do not need to post everywhere. You do not need to start 6 special games at once. You do not need to try so hard to be liked. Just relax. Do not talk every second, do not post in every place. I am ok with you being here, I simply want you to stay more down to earth. Go with the flow a little more, and talk a little less. And don't still up drama for no reason whatsoever. We can tell and it's very pathetic

I really agree. I am also pretty new here and I don't go hyper all over the place like sheep does. Except maybe when I tried to host a tourney despite not having l2 or more than 10 posts. But that was a cringy learning experience and yours is too.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:44 am

• whos sayin wrote:
    aclonicy wrote:Sheep, I don't want you to quit. I want you to chill out. You do not need to post everywhere. You do not need to start 6 special games at once. You do not need to try so hard to be liked. Just relax. Do not talk every second, do not post in every place. I am ok with you being here, I simply want you to stay more down to earth. Go with the flow a little more, and talk a little less. And don't still up drama for no reason whatsoever. We can tell and it's very pathetic

I really agree. I am also pretty new here and I don't go hyper all over the place like sheep does. Except maybe when I tried to host a tourney despite not having l2 or more than 10 posts. But that was a cringy learning experience and yours is too.

Thanks for the advice guys. I really do appreciate it.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:25 am

• Then please actually do it. I woke up and you had posted about a bjillion things in each section along with creating even more forum games. Space yourself out a little.
    Not in device or creed;
    I need no other plea,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:36 am

• aclonicy wrote:Then please actually do it. I woke up and you had posted about a bjillion things in each section along with creating even more forum games. Space yourself out a little.

I just have loads of ideas I wanna share with you guys.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:39 am

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:
    aclonicy wrote:Then please actually do it. I woke up and you had posted about a bjillion things in each section along with creating even more forum games. Space yourself out a little.

I just have loads of ideas I wanna share with you guys.

Pick out the ones that actually matter and only post those and spread them out over a month or 2. This thread like IMO matter somewhat and helps in showing you what you did wrong and you should take it as a learning experience.
    And also, don't be more active on the forums than you are in your games.you haven't played for 20 hours but you posted here in that time span.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:50 am

• Of the front page of off topic and social, you and your alts made 10 of the 25 threads and have last reply on 13 of the threads. This is a lot.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:54 am

• Thank you who, that is a good point. I oftentimes see that you were the most recent poster in all 6 of the sections of the forums (barring announcements).
    Not in device or creed;
    I need no other plea,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:58 am

• aclonicy wrote:Thank you who, that is a good point. I oftentimes see that you were the most recent poster in all 6 of the sections of the forums (barring announcements).

I'm just bubbly, and I have something to say on some thread in each forum.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information