Death.

Just shooting the breeze
Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:13 am

• my views on death:
    well, i have 2 beliefs, both are based on theories that i have made with my friend mary jane.

1) my first theory on death appeals to my passionate side, i strongly believe, that people should be allowed to believe what they want.

have you ever done something so crazy, or so scary, that time slows down?
    some of you may have had this experience in a car accident, a big moment on the field (sports).
    this happens to me nearly every time my adreneline starts pumping, its like were altering the 4th dimension(time).
    "but what does this have to do with death? or your view on equality that youre so passionate about?"
    well, maybe in the last few millionths of a second before we die, when were so pumped with so many emotions, that our mind slows time to a halt, we are forever unconsious in this last microsecond,
    " so what? thats it? "
    no. those emotions that you feel, are so crude and raw that they are strictly beliefs. we dont feel anything fake, only the realest and deapest desires of our body heart and mind.
    those emotions influence you so deeply that they manipulate this last fractional second,
    and unconsiously, you live the life you "expect" to happen after death. this way of thinking embraces all religions.
    if deep down inside you you believe that when you die, youll reincarnate as an ox... well...

if you believe you go to heaven... or hell... well...

ill add numero dos later, its a little more valid then that one but so hard to explain
    toggy

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:54 am

• Ok. That's interesting. Why do you believe that?
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:04 am

• You wanna see how death looks like? Well, it's very simple: switch off your computer.

You see? Nothing is happening anymore, no activity.

That's death.
    combichrist57

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:59 pm

• I am pretty sure we all will find out and discover the answer very soon.Maybe the death is exactly how you wish it to be.

Frozen in last microsecond of life & eternity or like when you switch of the computer in darkness.
    fox-alpha-one

Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:25 pm

• Oh, I already know what it's like, so I don't really have to worry about it personally.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Return to Off topic and social

Information