CODE GREEN

Just shooting the breeze
Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:47 pm

• whos sayin wrote:I also played for over a year. The reason mine is less significant is because I wasn't a forumer for most of that time.
    I started 22/10/15 to be exact.

Dayum that's a long while to go without realizing the wonderful world of the subterfuge forum
    "Look in the mirror... That's your competition"
    square

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm

• I noticed soon after starting to play that this game was not very well known and I didn't think there was even a community for it. Then when I had a question about thief stacking, I clicked the forums button and posted it into questions. After getting an almost immediate response from I think math. I noticed that there was an active community soon after. I then tried to start a tournament which failed horribly but with it, I got to recognise names and work my way into the community. And now I am here with L2 and a forum regular.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 pm

• Turns out aclo was the first to reply and math was second. I dug it up. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2098
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information