Yet another milestone!

Just shooting the breeze
Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 pm

• Hi! Some of you may remember this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2530 For those who do, I'm late again. 23 posts late to celebrate 500 posts.
    So let's celebrate 523 posts instead! Nah... maybe not.
    Yes, I have doubled my post number. It's great to achieve something like this. At this rate I'll hit 1000 before the end of February!

Well, enough boasting, I'd like to thank everyone here for being really kind to me during my time here. I'm not going to rant about it as I did that in the other thread, and it will be a real waste of time to essentially read the same thing twice, but some people didn't read the old thread. So it's time for me to contradict myself and begin the ranting (By the way, it's brand new ranting)

So a long time ago - over a year, in fact, I was browsing the App Store and I found Subterfuge. Once I downloaded it, I played one game, which was a 1v1 with a guy called SDM4. He auto-resigned. Of course I found the game dull, so I deleted it. Months later, I downloaded it again, played a game (a bigger one) and deleted again (who knows why) I continued this process until some time in October/November 2016.

First game of this phase was a 10 player where I got into a 3-person alliance and was used by other players, and one of my allies got big and mined to victory extremely quickly. I played a couple more games and I found this place*: http://forums.subterfuge-game.com It's here, isn't it. Wow am I not funny.

Now, the first thing I did was join a game hosted by JD. Of course, I got destroyed by Nojo and Janny until I was pigeon-holed with peace. So I mined, and got 7th or something. A few more games and a LOT of person below me later, I decided to write a thread about how I'd achieved 500 posts, and I wrote: Hi! Some of you may remember this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2530 For those who do, I'm late again...

*In February I posted here before about a team game. Nothing much really happened, so I left.

bleatingsheep39

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:43 pm

• Just don't try too hard for 1k and over post again. If you need posts, just play person below me.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:18 pm

• And I just hit 300 today.
    :D
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 pm

• whos sayin wrote:And I just hit 300 today.
    :D

Nice. And I am not overposting.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 pm

• You used to but now you are golden.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:59 pm

• I'm 400 now.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Return to Off topic and social

Information