Martyrs are cool.

Just shooting the breeze
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 am

• Martyrs are really useful. They are best when you have more drillers than the enemy, and the enemy has a valuable base that you want to destroy. If the other player has a pirate, there's no real point to using the martyr, however. One of the things I like to do is launch a sub with a good amount of drillers or so right before I launch the martyr, so a sub with 1 driller can't mess up my plans.
    Hello!
    platypusofdoom

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 pm

• platypusofdoom wrote:Martyrs are really useful. They are best when you have more drillers than the enemy, and the enemy has a valuable base that you want to destroy. If the other player has a pirate, there's no real point to using the martyr, however. One of the things I like to do is launch a sub with a good amount of drillers or so right before I launch the martyr, so a sub with 1 driller can't mess up my plans.

I can do a lot with a martyr navigator combo. As long as they don't have a pirate. I think it works better than the traditional queen hunter bc you still have room for a speed spec if necessary and they can't avoid it by launching last second
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information