Togs temporary goodbye

Just shooting the breeze
Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 am

• hey guys,
    unfortunately i have decided to take a break, i will be returning!
    i have found that my increasing workload has made it difficult to pay attention to games, i have lost a couple recently just because i dont get service at work, and am calling it quits until i at least start getting weekends off, i may pop into the forums here and there, and still plan on matching top donor on the update, (i havent checked that thread in like 2 weeks... oops).

overall subterfuge is an amazing game, and it was great getting to meet all of you, id like to say thanks to everyone who played in any games with me, as well as special thank you to those who are willing to help this game grow via donating, i do plan on coming back, and hope the update will be enjoyable, until then.

goodbye

ps, my names up for promotion. wish me luck! maybe next time we chat ill have 7 other people on my crew instead of 2! (so excited)
    toggy

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:43 am

• See ya man, it was fun having you around.

And good luck with that promotion!
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:55 am

• toggy wrote:ps, my names up for promotion. wish me luck! maybe next time we chat ill have 7 other people on my crew instead of 2! (so excited)

"Hey boss, the reason I really deserve that promotion is that I'll get even more people to be unproductive 'cause addicted to this App I play"
    :lol:

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 am

• another one who choose work over the games???What's wrong with these people ?
    fox-alpha-one

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:20 am

• fox-alpha-one wrote:another one who choose work over the games???What's wrong with these people ?

Fox, I don't think he chose work, I think work has become too hard for him to do that AND play. He HAS to work. There's nothing wrong with Toggy, well not in this context anyway (subtle hint)
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm

• I might be leaving too.
    High school has sucked for me so far. I'm failing English, history and complete shit on Spanish midterm.
    This has led to family issues with my parents getting pissed about my grades which turns us against each other. I cannot use my phone at home without my father getting mad at me and saying I'm a lazy crap and threatening to take my phone and my mom always says she will get rid of the WiFi in the house because I have no data. In just really depressed right now and will most probably be a lot less active.
    I could use some advice right now from you guys if you have any. I'm going through some very hard times right now and could use some help.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 pm

• whos sayin wrote:I might be leaving too.
    High school has sucked for me so far. I'm failing English, history and complete shit on Spanish midterm.
    This has led to family issues with my parents getting pissed about my grades which turns us against each other. I cannot use my phone at home without my father getting mad at me and saying I'm a lazy crap and threatening to take my phone and my mom always says she will get rid of the WiFi in the house because I have no data. In just really depressed right now and will most probably be a lot less active.
    I could use some advice right now from you guys if you have any. I'm going through some very hard times right now and could use some help.

Very controlling parents and effective Subterfuge gaming are very difficult to bring together. Polyphasic sleep, constant check-ins, and all the spent brainpower will take a toll on your normal life. I vote you finish your last games, avoid joining any new ones, and most importantly find something you care about professionally. While you may be in a dip from being shit at school and turn to games as one of the few things you can do right, the games simply don't have as immediate an effect on your future as a concluded primary education. So slow down, check your notes, and do gooder.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:03 am

• Its not subterfuge that's making me shit at school. The school/parent problem started long before I really even played videogames. It's just slowly got worse since.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:10 am

• Not to rag on you, or insinuate anything, but do you actually apply yourself to high school? If you don't do the work and don't ever try, of course you'll do poorly. So it's just a matter of willingness to put in the work to get the job done, even if it's not always fun. And again I'm not saying you are a lazy bum or anything like that, just make sure you are putting in the work and doing what's right, and a lot of that tension will probably go away.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 am

• Trust me. I try.
    I am just unable to do some of the shit in English and Spanish.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information