Paladins Community Competitive League

Just shooting the breeze
Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 am

• Somehow I managed to get my self an admin spot in a Paladins league.. yay me! Paladins is a Free to play, non pay to win FPS game for PC and soon to be console. It is made by the people behind the MOBA, Smite. Paladins is champion based, drawing inspiration from Dota, Overwatch, and TF2.

Here is a little shameless self promotion.

Calling all Paladins players!

Are you trying to get into the paladins competitive scene but the in game competitive mode doesn't fill your hunger? Or the official HI-Rez Studios tournaments seem too large scale for you? Then look no further than the Paladins Community Competitive League!

So, what is PCCL?

PCCL is a season based, competitive league for anyone of any skill level who is looking for a more intense experience. We have three skill divisions sorted into Gold, Silver, and Bronze in order to keep the matches balanced. We run seasons that four weeks long with two additional weeks for playoffs. Matches are played each Saturday and organized through our website and our Discord Server. If anyone is familiar with how the UGC format is for Team Fortress 2, PCCL is similar, yet not identical to that.

Why choose PCCL?

Here are a few reasons to check us out:
    • A division for all skill levels: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. DISCLAIMER: Divisions will be suspended for the pilot season. This is so we can accurately position each team into the appropriate division for every season afterwards.
    • [spoiler] Almost [/spoiler] worldwide accessibility. Currently we have North American, European, and Oceanic regions covered with hopes of introducing South East Asia in the future.
    • Ease of access: PCCL is much easier to join than larger E-sports. To create or register a team just head to our website. If you are looking to join a team hop into our Discord Server!

Signed, Nojo34. NA Administrator for the Paladins Community Competitive League.

Resources
    Official Website
    Discord Server.
    Twitter Page
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• The website made me cringe but sure I'll join. If I get paladins.
    I got a friend who I might be in a team with. And if anyone wants they can join us
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• whos sayin wrote:The website made me cringe but sure I'll join. If I get paladins.

I didn't make the website, but why did it make you cringe?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• It was unprofessional and nothing but text and 2 links.
    It had a watermark from the website you used to make it.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Fair enough, however the watermark means the website is free
    nojo34

• It doesn't cost that much to get a professional domain and rent servers.I know someone in my school who made a cool game called tanqs.io and had the domain and servers for it. He says servers cost $10 a month. If you invest a little bit if money into it you can make this thing pretty big. Also you can cheaply advertise with Google AdWords and get like 3000 clicks onto the site for $100.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Who's sayin, we found a guy who *should* be getting us a domain. Thanks for the feedback.
    nojo34

• NP. I sometimes search for available domains and prices at [url]networksolutions.com[/url]
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Why doesn't link work?
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• whos sayin wrote:Why doesn't link work?

Here is the syntax: [url="PUT LINK HERE"] Here's what shows up in blue[/url]
    nojo34

Next

Return to Off topic and social

Information