My first C++ Program!

Just shooting the breeze
Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:53 pm

• Here is Tic Tac Toe! I couldn't upload .txt or .cpp files so here is a link to my GitHub with the file:

https://github.com/QuinnBast/TicTacToe- ... TacToe.cpp

I have commented my file so hopefully you learn something! If you have any questions feel free to ask me questions.

For those of you who don't have a C++ compiler handy I'm sorry but you can't play tic tac toe :( But you can admire my code if you so desire.

Note: I could have used a class but seeing his previous code I don't think he knows what classes are yet.
    R10t--
    Software Engineering student by day, avid gamer by night.
    r10t--

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 am

• Gosh that looks complicated. I'm in a basic computer course (java) and I have to create a choose your own adventure story using if-else statements. Gonna have so much nesting going on :?
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:50 am

• I don't know C++ math, but I have basic understanding of computer language. It doesn't look too tough. If your taking Java you know it's a lot of syntax. That's just more syntax you don't really know.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:49 am

• @mathwhiz9 if you take CS classes later on you get to learn about trees, they would be super useful for a choose your own adventure.

@Alconcity You're definitely right. Once you know the basics of one language it is very easy to learn another coding language. And if you forget the syntax you can easily google "if statements in java" or whatever you need to find the syntax. I started out only knowing C++ this October and in 8 months I've picked up on C#, java, PHP, javascript, HTML, Node, and Wordpress
    R10t--
    Software Engineering student by day, avid gamer by night.
    r10t--

Previous

Return to Off topic and social

Information