Just shooting the breeze
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:12 am

• Here it is friend
    Attachments
    i0000010.jpg
    i0000010.jpg (61.14 KiB) Viewed 5645 times
    radliay

Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 am

• Hey man, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy playing, and will maybe stick around.

That being said, sharing screenshots of your current game is kinda against the spirit of subterfuge. It gives them an unfair advantage, and subterfuge should be more about using words than pictures to get someone to trust you.

I hope you'll understand, and I know the rest of the group will agree with me. But, once again, welcome to the forums, and it's good to have you here :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:57 pm

• U319's a disagreeable player, and if he's found an excuse to start up against you, nothing you do will convince him. I'd advise you to drop the diplomacy and just screw him up.

t. fought a 3v1 I didn't need to because of U319 being a dick, won because 2 kings
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 am

• Do you happen to remember who he may have played with during that game? I'm in one with him now and have a sinking feeling he joined a game with friends where they were gonna go 3v1 on other players from the get-go.
    reyrey

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

• There is non existent subterfuger who did not use scam, deceivement, unfair behavior. The secret of victory lies in scamming on one front and be the most trusted and loyal ally on other side of the front.
    fox-alpha-one

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 pm

• fox-alpha-one wrote:There is non existent subterfuger who did not use scam, deceivement, unfair behavior. The secret of victory lies in scamming on one front and be the most trusted and loyal ally on other side of the front.

Why are you digging up old threads?
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 am

• I been away for few months so just wanted to reply to few I am interested in and thus seem pretty new to me anyways brother :)
    fox-alpha-one

Return to Off topic and social

Information