Death By Subterfuge.

Just shooting the breeze

How many games should I play at once?

This Many!
83%
I have to make two options, so I'm just going to add them.
18%

Total votes : 40

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm

• Everybody wrote: Why didn't you do a recap yesterday? Your entertaining and comedic descriptions are the only thing that keeps me going. We love you so much Blobby!

Yeah yeah, I get tired sometimes.

Update Day whatever is it now.

I'm really starting to enjoy this now. 5-6 games have closed, and they were some of the more low maintenance or boring ones. I'm pretty involved by most of them now, and more than one are going to be reeealy close in terms of placement. My finishing record has actually been pretty decent. Only one elimination, and I don't expect another. So far my elo points have broken even, and my medal rate has gone up slightly. It's probably going to go down as these next few games end, but it's been pretty fun.
    More then one have turned completely around. Remember when I said I was betrayed? Turns out he was a pretty cool guy and now we're working together; there's a chance I could actually gain points in that round. I can't do a full breakdown now, but that video idea keeps tickling my brain. Hmmm...
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:44 pm

• What Blobs, are all of those games ranked?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:47 am

• Some of them are/were. Maybe 10 ranked games?

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 pm

• As I said, I auto resigned out of many of my 13 games on accident and got eliminated a lot too. I had 5 games left and I got a first and 2 seconds from those so my horrible medal rate went up. My elo went up but my elimination rate is crazy. My finished % is now under half. All the games I didn't resign or get eliminated on is now over and I miss it. Just joined a game and created another. Both rated.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 am

• Update Day the next one

Quite a few have ended now, only six left, and hopefully they'll end sometime today. I've gotten quite a few more medals, and actually gained some rank points, though I'm expecting to got down when two of these end. The notifications aren't really noticeable more than having the usual two or three games. I've either gotten used to it, or they've slowed down. Hopefully there's only one or two more of these!

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm

• Update Day ugh.

They slowly end but of course there are some stragglers. I just want to be done with this.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 pm

• Update Day oh god why isn't it over.

There's like... four still going. Why aren't they over? Two are pointless. I'm a turtle in one and have no hope of succeeding in the other. One is a boring 6 player domination that just won't end. The last one though, the last one is fun. I won't go into all the details here, but it's a team of us three allies versus two other guys, except one of the other guys got tons of specs from a vengeful turtle. Several days in and there's no clear winner. The fighting is intense and fun.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 pm

• Update Day It's not over.

There's two still going. Neither aren't going great. But they're definitely going to last long. This is still going!

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:25 am

• update?
    toggy

Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:45 am

• Update Day Togs Request.

There's one game left. I was eliminated in the other one because one of my enemies has super fast subs and caught me overnight. The remaining game is the 'Elimination No Mines' game, and it's just me and another player. I'm a turtle with over 1000 drillers, he has every other outpost on the map. I don't want another elimination, but I do want it to end.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic and social

Information