Dual account suspicion

Just shooting the breeze
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:28 am

• Though I don't have enough hard evidence.
    I am highly suspicious of these two accounts being either the same person or related in real life.
    They have the nearly the same amount of game played too. And similar survival rates, etc.

They are Rek Ketir and Benibik.

Has anyone played with both of them in the same game before?
    I played with them both twice, with a long span of time in between the 2 games.
    I am not accusing them of multiboxing, just asking if any other players played with both of them in the same game before. Cheers :D
    inkey

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:37 pm

• I have not played with them. Why do you suspect them if being 'dual accounts'
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:30 am

• Cause they're playing in the same game using two accounts at the same time ?
    Both accounts have nearly the same amount of games played RekKetir 59 and Benebik 57 they have nearly the same starting date I think Rek on 7 Feb and Ben on 14 Feb or somewhere along that line. And they have played in a few games together that I'm aware of. And doesn't admit they have played together more than once. Whenever one of them is going to get eliminated or got attacked by another player. The other will rush to their defence.
    inkey

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:23 am

• I suspect that Hogaboga and Khalooz is a multi-boxer. They logged on and off at the same time throughout the duration of the game. They/he also profited from timely withdrawals from neighbors. Possible multi-multi boxing. I said to Hogaboga "I hope you win if you are not the same person as Khalooz." Then, at the end of the game Khalooz responded saying "and yes you are correct Hoga boga is my brother." you've never seen two people work together so seamlessly.
    johnnysunami

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:13 am

• Ban everyone who beat the damn out of u yes :)

Even if they only sign a NAP they got early withdrawal from border so they can attack everyone else who didn't sign the pact. That multiboxing as well ban them! :)

What?... Brothers playing together and beating the damn out of 10 player domination?! Ban them that's a multi box as well :)

Did anyone joined together match after their won the previous one? Ban them they multiboxing :)

Did anyone teamed up and won the match? Ban them they multi boxed u out :)

Did anyone coop and show genius coordination with other player? Ban!

Did anyone fund other players by early mining? Ban them that's multiboxing :) it's unfair advantage :)

Did someone trade other specs to someone coz he got bad specs? Bultibox! Ban! :)

OK bye
    fox-alpha-one

Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:48 am

• johnnysunami wrote:I suspect that Hogaboga and Khalooz is a multi-boxer.

I played against these two. I didn't suspect anything at the time, and even now I don't like to cast suspicion on anyone, but it's a little suspicious. They backstabbing me at the same time and both rose to 1st and 2nd place. When Hogaboga lost his Queen by being too confident with her, everything (including an Admiral, Inspector and Infiltrator) went to Khalooz.
    Later Khalooz also died when he used his Queen to attack another player and fell for his opponent's trap, an Assassin. Ran his Queen right into the Assassin.

Probably not enough evidence to go on, since they foolishly brought their demise upon themselves too early to properly dominate. But that's my first and hopefully last experience with these two.
    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."-Shakespeare
    wolfforest

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 am

• Oh hey InKey. I'm not sure how I'm just noticing this now. If I had earlier I would have certainly replied then with the same answers to your arguments as I did in-game. How is it that Benebik and I are multiboxing or related because we've played together more than once, yet you admit we've played multiple games together. Does that mean you and I are the same or related? It must appear that way to others I suppose.

One thing you forgot to mention is that in the second game we played (under your InKey account anyway) you medalled while I did not. Guess I goofed up that game.

I've played with a long list of players more than once. Some coincidentally, some I've actually been invited to play with again. Sadly, I mostly turn those invitations I down now because of complaints like this. Its almost accusation I face every game.

I love this game so much. I don't know about the rest of you, but facing these accusations on a daily basis because I'm good at it is getting tiring.
    rek ketir

Return to Off topic and social

Information