RJs question

Just shooting the breeze
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:18 am

• So I know the game is called Subterfuge, but almost every game I play I end up having to do something that makes me feel like a giant anus. Anyone else have those moments? And is there a way to play with a sense of honor and respect the whole game?
    rjx78

Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:03 am

• Yes. I think many players just sets up alliances and never fight each other the whole game. No subterfuge, no betrayal, no infighting, no game of thrones. A quiet finish is somewhat boring though. A chaotic end is more entertaining to me. A game takes 1-2 weeks or longer. A quiet finish is anti climatic and its more of representation of being a controlled by rank points then having fun. I had games where players enjoyed a chaotic ending and many games where whoever is top just finish and end without fighting each other. There isn't so much subterfuge or betrayal in my game.
    rlin81

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:21 am

• Ah, so the betrayal actually helps the game become more entertaining?
    rjx78

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:06 pm

• So much more entertaining (but only when you're the one doing the betraying ;) ). I've also found that recently the game isn't as exciting anymore, not as many people are breaking alliances and having crazy finishes
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am

• It's crazy the amount of crybabies there are playing tho. It's almost a rule for me now that there will be one individual that cries when things aren't fair. Then it becomes my mission to destroy them.
    rjx78

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:14 pm

• I just finished chaos multiboxers 7 vs 1.I was that "one" finished second place. What an achievement. You can congratulate me I could post an plenty screenshots of 100% multiboxing but naah.Noone cares anyways and it's just a crybaby :)
    fox-alpha-one

Return to Off topic and social

Information