[Radio won, as usual] Yet another Tournament.

For tournament announcements and updates.

• nojo34 wrote:
    evoid wrote:Yes please

How many games have you played? Because you only have 16 posts and the requirements state you need 20. I just don't want people signing up for the tournament and not joining the game.

13 games since I joined on 21 Dec. I don't post much but I do read this forum most days during my lunch hour.
    evoid

• I'd like to join. I was a part of the Tk tourney that went down under, and I'm itching for an actual tournament.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• nojo34 wrote:

How many games have you played? Because you only have 16 posts and the requirements state you need 20. I just don't want people signing up for the tournament and not joining the game.

Did you know that only 87 forum members actually have over 20 posts??? It's pretty crazy...
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

• tw2000 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:

Did you know that only 87 forum members actually have over 20 posts??? It's pretty crazy...

I did not. I might add him in if he responds soonish and we don't have any other players join
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Did you know that only 87 forum members actually have over 20 posts??? It's pretty crazy...

It's a real shame to see how small the player base has become. It's so hard to organize bigger tournaments because of it. You used to be able to set up big tornaments (topkillas first one) with a ton of different players. Now when you play on the forums it's usually with a lot of the same people. I haven't played with every forum-goer because I'm l1, but I'm sure some guys (ex: mathwhiz9) have played with all of them multiple times. Invite your friends to play people, let's get some new players to the forums.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• Eek I don't have any posts, but I do have nearly 20 games under my belt.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

• juanma206 wrote:Eek I don't have any posts, but I do have nearly 20 games under my belt.

I threw you in because we need more people in the tourney
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:
    tw2000 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:How many games have you played? Because you only have 16 posts and the requirements state you need 20. I just don't want people signing up for the tournament and not joining the game.

I did not. I might add him in if he responds soonish and we don't have any other players join

I already responded. Top of the page, mate.
    evoid

• nojo34 wrote:

Mate, he has 19. Let him in because one singular post won't matter xD.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

• juanma206 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:

Mate, he has 19. Let him in because one singular post won't matter xD.

He didn't then. And yes, he's in the tourney now
    nojo34

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information