[Radio won, as usual] Yet another Tournament.

For tournament announcements and updates.

• Hey Nojo, since we have 18 players, how are you going to do the advancement? Is it still the top 5 from each game?
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• mm1menace wrote:Hey Nojo, since we have 18 players, how are you going to do the advancement? Is it still the top 5 from each game?

Top 4 from game 1 and top 5 from game 2.
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

• juanma206 wrote:
    mm1menace wrote:Hey Nojo, since we have 18 players, how are you going to do the advancement? Is it still the top 5 from each game?

Top 4 from game 1 and top 5 from game 2.

Yeah, what he said
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• I remember being added to the list after sending a PM, I'm not invited to the tea party anymore?
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• silverberg wrote:I remember being added to the list after sending a PM, I'm not invited to the tea party anymore?

If you need even numbers to add silver in, I can fill the extra. If anyone else wants my spot, they are more than welcome to it. I'm just a filler. Didn't plan on being here in the first place :lol:
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• silverberg wrote:I remember being added to the list after sending a PM, I'm not invited to the tea party anymore?

Depends if the second game has already started. I accidentally made my game with 8 players not 9. PM thekorfballer to see if his game started.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:
    silverberg wrote:I remember being added to the list after sending a PM, I'm not invited to the tea party anymore?

Depends if the second game has already started. I accidentally made my game with 8 players not 9. PM thekorfballer to see if his game started.

After I sent the PM, i went back and look at the opening post in this thread and found that thekorfballer is listen in game 1, not game 2. Not sure what to think, but that PM is sent.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• silverberg wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:
    silverberg wrote:I remember being added to the list after sending a PM, I'm not invited to the tea party anymore?

After I sent the PM, i went back and look at the opening post in this thread and found that thekorfballer is listen in game 1, not game 2. Not sure what to think, but that PM is sent.

Sorry if I made this a little confusing. But what I said on the initial post was just a player list, not the real games. On page 6(?) I posted the real games. The original post has been edited and is now accurate
    nojo34

• Still waiting for my link. :D
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• mm1menace wrote:Still waiting for my link. :D

Like i said earlier, i am only in charge of giving the links out for game one. You are welcome to host game two if you want too
    nojo34

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information