[Round 1] 4v4 tournament.

For tournament announcements and updates.
Sun May 15, 2016 3:58 am

• niverio wrote:and still there hasn't been a single elimination so far.

True. But I've been running for my life for what seems like the whole game. :lol:
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Tue May 17, 2016 1:18 pm

• And after lots of days (and also after a nice goof-up by janitor after resigning because he confused radio with roadkiehl), Tactical Genius ™ has defeated the tournament favorite Team Name Pending! Hurray!
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue May 17, 2016 1:27 pm

• niverio wrote:Tactical Genius ™ has defeated the tournament favorite Team Name Pending! Hurray!

I must warn you again, Comrade Niverio, not to spread misinformation. The war is not won so long as the enemy runs rampant. No matter how far down we deliver our enemy [Team Name Pending], they could always find some avenue to recover.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 pm

• silverberg wrote:
    niverio wrote:Tactical Genius ™ has defeated the tournament favorite Team Name Pending! Hurray!

I must warn you again, Comrade Niverio, not to spread misinformation. The war is not won so long as the enemy runs rampant. No matter how far down we deliver our enemy [Team Name Pending], they could always find some avenue to recover.

Uh, not this debate again. They surrendered = we won. You are too patriotist for my own belief, fellow comrade.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Tue May 17, 2016 4:53 pm

• is that seriously why JD resigned? He still hasn't fessed up. Lol if so though that is hilarious.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Tue May 17, 2016 7:59 pm

• Lol. Whether or not that is the reason, this game was essentially already over anyway.

In fact, it is likely that Kspace, Silver, and I all could have resigned and Niv would have won on his own.

#carryusNiv :P
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 am

• tw2000 wrote:
    Tactical genius | 1383

mm1menace | 1370
    silverberg | 1295
    kspace | 1509
    Niverio | 1356

LOL. Our team was the rising power really. Now we have:
    menace 1433
    silverberg 1414
    kspace 1517
    Niverio 1505
    And can we please update the standings? Tactical Genius is 2-0, TNP is 1-1
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:35 am

• If anyone is interested, I made another recap video, this time featuring the round 2 match between TG and TNP!
    Here's the link: https://youtu.be/uXQ09HwhXM8
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 pm

• Awesome. Thanks, Niv! :)

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

Previous

Return to Tournaments

Information