[Round 1] 4v4 tournament.

For tournament announcements and updates.
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:29 pm

• In my mind three forum organized games at once are not enough (my normal tournament, ESG6, and the olympics) i am going to host another.

It's your basic 4v4 tournament. Find your own team of 4 players, post below; and I figure out all the boring logistical parts. I'm hoping for four teams, 16 players, so we can have a decent bracket going.

Each team needs a Captian to do the official captainy things like IDK knitting?

Because I know ALL of you (nobody) wants to play with me, I decided to play with three subterfuge friends that none of you know because they are scared of us forums aliens.

Requirements:

1) At least one of your players should be a forum "regular"
    2) Try not to make stacked teams, I know it doesn't matter, but steamrolling is a lot less fun than a really close, competitive game.
    3) Your team needs a funny name or it will not be included in the tournament.
    4) Have fun

Standings:
    Tactical Genuis 2-0
    Team name pending. 1-1
    Anti mod union 0-2
    Infiltrator OP 1-0
    To the tree 0-1 [Resigned]
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Here are the teams:

Infiltrator is OP

Nojo34
    Mattjair
    GuardenGnome
    Dcole83

[Team name pending]

Bangerz
    Radio
    JD
    Dannyb2325

Anti mod Union

TW
    Genos
    Solomonyeung
    K003

To The Tree! [Resigned]

MathWhiz9
    Sillabye
    Kitkat221305
    telemitry

Tactical genius

mm1menace
    silverberg
    kspace
    Niverio

Roster for players not currently on a team but want to play. Feel free to recruit these people
    nojo34

• Great idea!!

I'm reserving this post for my team :)
    bangerz

• bangerz wrote:Great idea!!

I'm reserving this post for my team :)

I'm guessing you are going to employ the "R" mercenaries to play with you? And maybe JD?
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• So yeah I signed up to play with Nojo despite what can only be described as a "chequered" past in our team games. I think he'll get mad if I talk about it which probably isn't how our team should get started...

Is his recruitment strategy to pick randoms because he's basically exhausted every other forum user? It's ok, you can tell the truth.
    mattjair

• mattjair wrote:Is his recruitment strategy to pick randoms because he's basically exhausted every other forum user? It's ok, you can tell the truth.

No..........

I just wanted to play with you guys again because we got Brutally murdered our last game. I had been thinking about a team tourney for a while so I decided to combine my great ideas. Also, I didn't want people tearing there hair out trying to pick me first.
    nojo34

• This is, of course, very similar to the Captain vs. Captain ESG06 game about to start.

But that's awesome, because it sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm in to join a team! Who wants me?
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• mm1menace wrote:This is, of course, very similar to the Captain vs. Captain ESG06 game about to start.

Yeah, I realize that.

The ESG games tend to be more laid back and a time to chill with friends. I'm hoping the tournament has a more competitive vibe.
    If you guys want I can start this AFTER ESG6 which will either take a week to finish, or a month. But personally id like to start this once we get enough teams.
    nojo34

• I'm in with my team :P
    I'll post them later
    Kings aren't OP

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
    ----Albert Einstein
    tw2000

• Bangerz and TW's teams have been added.
    I made a section is a roster for plaiers not currently on a team but want to play.
    nojo34

Next

Return to Tournaments

Information