The Trophy Case: Tournament/Forum Game Results

For tournament announcements and updates.

• Cold War is added.

Nojo's 2v2 Tournament is set up, pending results.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• Niverio's Questerfuge is added.

Also, though it isn't over yet, I feel confident in predicting the results of the Civil War game. It is up as well.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• How do I get in on a tournament? Sounds fun.
    mr incredible

• mr incredible wrote:How do I get in on a tournament?

In the forum homepage, there's a board called "Tournaments." You're in it.

Look for a thread that's relatively new, open it and read. If you like the idea of the game and want in, leave a post saying you want in. The host will PM you an invite link you can open from your phone when it's time to start.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

• Although strictly speaking it wasn't an "official" forum game it was filled with only forum people. What is this Madness was a game with a very unique start; Nobody started with factories, and there where no dormant gens. So we played a no factory game and only used the 150 some drillers we started with.

Player list: Aclo, enemy, fleetadmiralshanely, niv, v3xt, korf, math, rlin juanma and I (nojo).
    Standing: Aclonicy came home with the gold. A surprising upset with Mathwhiz9 in second, and Niverio placed bronze
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• surprising upset with Mathwhiz9 in second, and Niverio placed bronze

Yeah, I know you were upset I came 2nd :D

But I was surprised at the standings too. It was probably only because me and Niv decided to mine on our border very quickly tht I got the advantage
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• nojo34 wrote:this Madness was a game with a very unique start; Nobody started with factories, and there where no dormant gens. So we played a no factory game and only used the 150 some drillers we started with.

Player list: Aclo, enemy, fleetadmiralshanely, niv, v3xt, korf, math, rlin juanma and I (nojo).
    Standing: Aclonicy came home with the gold. A surprising upset with Mathwhiz9 in second, and Niverio placed bronze

Haha, that sounds fascinating. Give me a name for the game, and I will add it. :o

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• You can call it "What is this Madness?!?: No Factory Game"

mathwhiz9

• mathwhiz9 wrote:You can call it "What is this Madness?!?: No Factory Game"

Hey menace, sorry to bother you. But can we add this one in there?
    nojo34 wrote:Player list: Aclo, enemy, fleetadmiralshanely, niv, v3xt, korf, math, rlin juanma and nojo.

There's the credentials and stuff :D

Also, once again sorry for being picky, but the first of the Multiboxing matches was actually Nojo's idea, only the second one was mine. If you wanna change that you can, but you don't have to. (I'm too Canadian, I don't want to inconvenience you :oops:)

mathwhiz9

• mathwhiz9 wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:You can call it "What is this Madness?!?: No Factory Game"

Hey menace, sorry to bother you. But can we add this one in there?
    nojo34 wrote:Player list: Aclo, enemy, fleetadmiralshanely, niv, v3xt, korf, math, rlin juanma and nojo.

There's the credentials and stuff :D

Also, once again sorry for being picky, but the first of the Multiboxing matches was actually Nojo's idea, only the second one was mine. If you wanna change that you can, but you don't have to. (I'm too Canadian, I don't want to inconvenience you :oops:)

In theory I could add the stuff, though not sure what menace would think.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information