[Over] 2v2 Tournament.

For tournament announcements and updates.
Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:07 pm

• juanma206 wrote:Unfortunately that screen doesn't exist.

JFC that was some hot burn. Remind me I owe you a Revolutionary Diplomatic Option™ next game we meet.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:23 am

• I don't want my current match (Roozbeh/me vs Niv/Korf) to count for a point right now, i dropped my phone in a lake yesterday and won't be able to put in any effort on account of no phone.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:40 am

• Ouch. Good luck finding a new one.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 am

• silverberg wrote:I don't want my current match (Roozbeh/me vs Niv/Korf) to count for a point right now, i dropped my phone in a lake yesterday and won't be able to put in any effort on account of no phone.

Okay, that's fair enough. Play a rematch when you get a new phone. For round three and beyond, roozbeh may need to get a new teammate.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:32 am

• I hear if you put the phone on rice the rice soaks up all the water

that's of course if you can find the phone
    Don't be Haitian - R10t--

Lolololololol Juan. Always wrecking shit. - Radioactivity

That should sum it up.
    juanma206

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:26 am

• nojo34 wrote:
    silverberg wrote:I don't want my current match (Roozbeh/me vs Niv/Korf) to count for a point right now, i dropped my phone in a lake yesterday and won't be able to put in any effort on account of no phone.

Okay, that's fair enough. Play a rematch when you get a new phone. For round three and beyond, roozbeh may need to get a new teammate.

We were ahead though (at least in my opinion) :)
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:44 am

• niverio wrote:
    We were ahead though (at least in my opinion) :)

Talk with roozbeh, see if he thinks he could have made a comeback.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am

• Well I will admit defeat if niv wants me to do so . But thats a really coward way of winning a match :D but I dont know your call.

Ps: sorry to hear that silver
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm

• roozbeh wrote:Well I will admit defeat if niv wants me to do so . But thats a really coward way of winning a match :D but I dont know your call.

Ps: sorry to hear that silver

Well I do not strictly want a resignation. But if you give me one, I will accept it. Even though we were slightly ahead, it was still kinda equal, it's your choice.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:18 pm

• If i was in the game still, we would have nailed it.

update: i was able to get the phone back with a net, but wasn't able to get any water out of the innards for over two days due to no rice and no precision tools. i bought a mini screwdriver today, but to my dismay I found the metal contacts rusted, and the phone wouldn't respond to USB, before and after disassembly. Total loss.

making plans to get a new smartphone, but in the meantime i won't be able to play this game at all.

rip the pictures and self-notes in my device memory :(
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information