For tournament announcements and updates.
Post a reply

Re: New Game Idea: Quest Subterfuge

Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm in I guess. It's sounds fun I'm just always so busy.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:27 pm

aclonicy wrote:I'm in I guess. It's sounds fun I'm just always so busy.

Yeah.. Busy losing in the 2v2!! Actually I have no idea who will win that game.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:27 am

me kpls

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:31 am

I'm interested in joining this game if there is room. Haven't tried out a custom game mode like this before. I'd like to get my feet wet. :)

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:33 am

boondockbear wrote:I'm interested in joining this game if there is room. Haven't tried out a custom game mode like this before. I'd like to get my feet wet. :)

i think you might have been the the eleventh person to sign up, but it's niv's choice who he wants in. Currently you, aclo, and juanma are fighting for two spots.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:49 am

nojo34 wrote:
boondockbear wrote:I'm interested in joining this game if there is room. Haven't tried out a custom game mode like this before. I'd like to get my feet wet. :)

i think you might have been the the eleventh person to sign up, but it's niv's choice who he wants in. Currently you, aclo, and juanma are fighting for two spots.

No. I'm gonna drop out. Booddock can have my spot. Enjoy the game :)

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:12 am

mathwhiz9 wrote:
nojo34 wrote:

No. I'm gonna drop out. Booddock can have my spot. Enjoy the game :)

Oh okay. Sad to see you leave.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:37 am

Everyone, the main post is updated with the filled Quest List! Before I create the game, I will leave room for 1-2 days to discuss, and I plan to begin by Saturday or Sunday. Expecting your comments about which is harder than it should be or easier!

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 am

You've got "control 12 outposts" as an easy and a medium quest. Is that a typo?

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 am

mathwhiz9 wrote:You've got "control 12 outposts" as an easy and a medium quest. Is that a typo?

oh yes. Fixing it now.
Post a reply