Subterfuge: Civil War - Team Cap Wins!

For tournament announcements and updates.
Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:11 am

• Save me a spot for War Machine! If we delay starting this game for about a week, I can have my new phone in by the time we start.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:41 am

• turnout wrote:I'll be Hawkeye! =D

Go Team Cap!

Yay boy!!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 am

• emissary wrote:I've been called to the forums!

Hello, I am Emissary...and yes I am of the female persuasion. Can't you tell by how sweet I am? :P

Get Falcon or Ant out of there and bring back Wanda Maximoff, and I'm in! (Scarlet Witch, team Captain America) :D

You're not sweet at all. Pure evil, nobody else compares.
    I vote falcon out, and man was just too funny in civil war.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 am

• :roll: :roll: :roll:

SUPER RUDE nojo34 wrote:You're not sweet at all. Pure evil, nobody else compares.

Also
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Muuuhahahahahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    emissary

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:44 pm

• Before seeing the movie I agreed with Stark's side, but after viewing it I agreed with Rogers (mostly because Stark was such a french shower about it).

Ant-man was alright I guess, although I didn't even recognize him and my response was the same as Stark's (Who is he?).

His humor was acceptable, so I guess I'll roll along with him!
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:00 pm

• Silverberg messaged me saying he expects to have the phone by next week. I'll set up and send invites on the 8th, game starts on the 10th with or without silver. There's still 1 spot open, and potentially a second if silver drops out.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:05 pm

• emissary wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

SUPER AMAZING AND NICE nojo34 wrote:You're not sweet at all. Pure evil, nobody else compares.

Also
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Muuuhahahahahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I like how you edited my name in the quote.
    nojo34

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:32 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:Silverberg messaged me saying he expects to have the phone by next week. I'll set up and send invites on the 8th, game starts on the 10th with or without silver. There's still 1 spot open, and potentially a second if silver drops out.

My brand spanking new phone came in today, it's charging right now, i'll import my settings n' junk tomorrow, and all will be good in the world.

Except Team Freedom, they're gonna get boned hard.
    Take that question mark off my name by War Machine, i'm getting in for sure.
    Last edited by silverberg on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:58 pm

• silverberg wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:Silverberg messaged me saying he expects to have the phone by next week. I'll set up and send invites on the 8th, game starts on the 10th with or without silver. There's still 1 spot open, and potentially a second if silver drops out.

My brand spanking new phone came in today, it's charging right now, i'll import my settings n' junk tomorrow, and all will be good in the world.

Except Team Freedom, they're gonna get boned hard. Take that question mark off my name by War Machine, i'm getting in for sure.

Great! Team Iron Math for the win!

We are still waiting on a Spider-Man or Black Widow. If we don't find one, we could either have a 5v4, or kick panda out. I'll give it a few days for someone new to join, then we'll make a decision
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:16 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:We are still waiting on a Spider-Man or Black Widow. If we don't find one, we could either have a 5v4, or kick panda out. I'll give it a few days for someone new to join, then we'll make a decision

We'll just let Iron Math join with two accounts and the second account will be Jarvis. ;)
    Or if you watched Age of Ultron and really care that much, we'll call them Friday
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information