Subterfuge: Civil War - Team Cap Wins!

For tournament announcements and updates.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:36 pm

  • zyxe wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:We are still waiting on a Spider-Man or Black Widow. If we don't find one, we could either have a 5v4, or kick panda out. I'll give it a few days for someone new to join, then we'll make a decision


    We'll just let Iron Math join with two accounts and the second account will be Jarvis. ;)
    Or if you watched Age of Ultron and really care that much, we'll call them Friday

    Haha I'd be fine having a Jarvis account, but would that be fair? I mean, it would be a 5v5 anyway. Let's see if someone else joins in
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

    Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

    A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

    P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    User avatar
    mathwhiz9
     
    Posts: 3335
    Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    Location: The Great White North

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm

  • mathwhiz9 wrote:Haha I'd be fine having a Jarvis account, but would that be fair? I mean, it would be a 5v5 anyway. Let's see if someone else joins in

    If we can't find another person, j could reach out to my sources. (Or anyone else could for that matter)
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    User avatar
    nojo34
     
    Posts: 3091
    Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm
    Location: Under da sea

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:02 am

  • nojo34 wrote:If we can't find another person, j could reach out to my sources. (Or anyone else could for that matter)


    I don't have any friends that play subterfuge so I can't help out. :(
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    User avatar
    zyxe
     
    Posts: 833
    Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:12 am

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:21 pm

  • I'm in! Seems like spiderman is the only one left :(
    Spider-Man: [while fighting Falcon] You have the right to remain silent!
    User avatar
    icedragon
     
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:07 am

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

  • Excellent! Here we go.

    Welcome Spiderman. Now get ready to GO DOWN! :lol:
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

    -- Mary Wollstonecraft
    User avatar
    mm1menace
     
    Posts: 504
    Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:31 am

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 pm

  • icedragon wrote:I'm in! Seems like spiderman is the only one left :(

    You can take black widow if you want :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

    Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

    A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

    P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    User avatar
    mathwhiz9
     
    Posts: 3335
    Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    Location: The Great White North

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 pm

  • EVERYONE IS HERE. Unfortunately, I can't make the game right now. GAME AND LINKS TO BE PM'ed IN A BIT. STAY TUNED, AND LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

    Edit: I lied. Links right now :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

    Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

    A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

    P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    User avatar
    mathwhiz9
     
    Posts: 3335
    Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    Location: The Great White North

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:55 pm

  • mathwhiz9 wrote:EVERYONE IS HERE. Unfortunately, I can't make the game right now. GAME AND LINKS TO BE PM'ed IN A BIT. STAY TUNED, AND LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

    Edit: I lied. Links right now :D

    Liar

    EDIT: Not a liar
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    User avatar
    nojo34
     
    Posts: 3091
    Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 pm
    Location: Under da sea

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:57 pm

  • nojo34 wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:EVERYONE IS HERE. Unfortunately, I can't make the game right now. GAME AND LINKS TO BE PM'ed IN A BIT. STAY TUNED, AND LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

    Edit: I lied. Links right now :D

    Liar

    I'm sorry.

    Message me if I screwed up or something
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

    Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

    A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

    P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    User avatar
    mathwhiz9
     
    Posts: 3335
    Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:22 pm
    Location: The Great White North

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:28 pm

  • mathwhiz9 wrote:
    icedragon wrote:I'm in! Seems like spiderman is the only one left :(

    You can take black widow if you want :D

    Ah, spiderman is better :D
    Spider-Man: [while fighting Falcon] You have the right to remain silent!
    User avatar
    icedragon
     
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:07 am

PreviousNext


Return to Tournaments




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron