[Over?] OCTOBER TOURNAMET

For tournament announcements and updates.

• We have 21 people, but they want all come. Lets say we have.. 18 people, two games of 9 works. If we have only 16 people we can play 2 games of eight. WInners of those two games move on to the final round, a game of 8 or 10 depending on what you want. It's possible TK.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• hi
    rlin81

• 18 people, 2 games of 9; that would mean the top 5 people from each game would move on. Which would mean that 5 people in each game would make a mega alliance. And none of the games have any risk. And would be no fun for anybody.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

• topkilla wrote:18 people, 2 games of 9; that would mean the top 5 people from each game would move on. Which would mean that 5 people in each game would make a mega alliance. And none of the games have any risk. And would be no fun for anybody.

Yes that is a possibility. It could happen. But the thing is, it won't. I trust in this community to not create a super team, because it just isn't in the spirit of the game. Let's give it a shot.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• Yeah, I think we have about as many as we are going to get.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

• nojo34 wrote:
    topkilla wrote:18 people, 2 games of 9; that would mean the top 5 people from each game would move on. Which would mean that 5 people in each game would make a mega alliance. And none of the games have any risk. And would be no fun for anybody.

Yes that is a possibility. It could happen. But the thing is, it won't. I trust in this community to not create a super team, because it just isn't in the spirit of the game. Let's give it a shot.

Nope. It's exactly what will happen. As it's also exactly what happened the first time I hosted a tournament.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

• Might as well yank this down, since it appears that the host would rather cry than run it. :lol:
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• mm1menace wrote:Might as well yank this down, since it appears that the host would rather cry than run it. :lol:

It's so sad... anyone else want to host?
    nojo34

• nojo34 wrote:
    mm1menace wrote:Might as well yank this down, since it appears that the host would rather cry than run it. :lol:

Haha I could if TK isn't going to
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• mathwhiz9 wrote:
    nojo34 wrote:
    mm1menace wrote:Might as well yank this down, since it appears that the host would rather cry than run it. :lol:

Haha I could if TK isn't going to

Be my guest.
    nojo34

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information