Rejoining Society

For tournament announcements and updates.
Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

• http://subterfuge-game.com/play.php?678 ... 120c4a6d98

^Private Game

Aye so Hello! It'sa Me- Janitorial Duties. I was at one point a fanboy of this game diplomacy and strategy. Such a fanboy that I got elected moderator by popular demand. I'm not the best player (haven't seen ratings past 1500 tbh) but I loved this game nonetheless.
    Since Subterfuge I haven't found an App that nearly captivated my attention- aside from reddit- in the same way that Subterfuge had. So I'm revisiting for a while.

Feel free to ask me anything and join in the Casual Scum Private game i got listed above!
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:17 pm

• Ugh......I would totally join this game but I just can't. I was in 4 games and that's just too much! I got eliminated out of 2 of the games, but that doesn't help very much
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:27 pm

• Hi Mr. Janitorialduties

I've heard that you were once a pretty big part of this community here, and I'm glad to meet you. I'm relatively new (probably about two-ish months), and it is nice to meet another experienced player. I'll join. look forward to playing with you
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:26 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Ugh......I would totally join this game but I just can't. I was in 4 games and that's just too much! I got eliminated out of 2 of the games, but that doesn't help very much

Nah, I feel ya man. Too many games can suck the life out of you, I wouldn't be lying if I said that I got mildly depressed for a day because of a game.
    "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."
    janitorialduties

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:27 pm

• coltspaesano wrote:Hi Mr. Janitorialduties

I've heard that you were once a pretty big part of this community here, and I'm glad to meet you. I'm relatively new (probably about two-ish months), and it is nice to meet another experienced player. I'll join. look forward to playing with you

Aye and good luck to you! En Garde!
    janitorialduties

Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 pm

• Hey, I played a game with you once a while ago. I had no idea how big of a hit you were in the forums!
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 pm

• blobbydude wrote:Hey, I played a game with you once a while ago. I had no idea how big of a hit you were in the forums!

If you are on mobile, JD and I are two of the three, second generation moderators on the forums. Roady was the third.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:22 pm

• Roady! :cry: (Great to have you back Jany)
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:42 pm

• blobbydude wrote:Hey, I played a game with you once a while ago. I had no idea how big of a hit you were in the forums!

Oh yeah I remember you(r name- and probably nothing else, sorry my bad- got memory of a hyper dog) Glad to have you join! I look forward to reacquainting with you!
    janitorialduties

Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:43 pm

• nojo34 wrote:
    blobbydude wrote:Hey, I played a game with you once a while ago. I had no idea how big of a hit you were in the forums!

If you are on mobile, JD and I are two of the three, second generation moderators on the forums. Roady was the third.

Wait, Roads became a Forum Moderator?!
    janitorialduties

Next

Return to Tournaments

Information