For tournament announcements and updates.
Post a reply

L1s only.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:21 am

So I'd like to get my own back on those starting ranked games. L2s can't join, ha. Starts after Christmas, once we've done Togs 2017 tourney. Any L1s, come join. Just a simple game BUT the way we'll do it is complex, because we have to make a public game due to no L2s. For this reason, I need a hard list of who is joining, and then we need to agree a time (GMT) when we all come on the forums, click the link I will have just posted, and then all get in quickly while I kick anyone who isn't on the list. Not sure if this will work, let's hope for the rest - I wanna get my own back on all the ranked games that are popping up!

Thanks, Sheep

Players:
Me (obviously)

Re: L1s only.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:29 am

But you can't join ranked. That's L2 only.....

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 am

aclonicy wrote:But you can't join ranked. That's L2 only.....

That's what I'm saying, this is L1 only. Sorry Aclo.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:40 am

But look at your first line, it says something about you joining ranked which you can't do. (Also you probably won't get enough players, I've tried this before)

Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 am

aclonicy wrote:But look at your first line, it says something about you joining ranked which you can't do. (Also you probably won't get enough players, I've tried this before)

I was saying I wanted to get my own back on those starting ranked games. That's not saying I joined ranked.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:02 am

Due to lack of active L1s this game will not run.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 am

bleatingsheep39 wrote:Due to lack of active L1s this game will not run.

Expected

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:57 pm

nojo34 wrote:
bleatingsheep39 wrote:Due to lack of active L1s this game will not run.

Expected

Wow, no need for the rudeness

Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm gonna 1v1 u, sheep.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:33 pm

whos sayin wrote:I'm gonna 1v1 u, sheep.

Ok. What's your time zone?
Post a reply