Sheep vs Forumers, but slightly less one-sided

For tournament announcements and updates.

• So there's two teams - the sheep and the forumers. I win by getting 200 NP, the forumers win by getting a combined total of 750 NP. The twist is simple - you can't attack me, but I can attack you. So while you try and mine, I will slowly be overtaking your territory, and if you're not fast enough I will grow too big and take all your mines. The one rule is when we're all taking dormant outposts at the start I can only take the ones closest to me. Anyone who thinks this is unfair can suggest changes.

So then, Team Forumers had better get recruiting! :p So far they have recruited:

Thanks, Sheep
    Last edited by bleatingsheep39 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• Put me in for Team Forumers
    fatpig10

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:So there's two teams - the sheep and the forumers. I win by getting 200 NP, the forumers win by getting a combined total of 100 NP. The twist is simple - you can't attack me, but I can attack you. So while you try and mine, I will slowly be overtaking your territory, and if you're not fast enough I will grow too big and take all your mines. The one rule is when we're all taking dormant outposts at the start I can only take the ones closest to me. Anyone who thinks this is unfair can suggest changes.

So then, Team Forumers had better get recruiting! :p So far they have recruited:

Thanks, Sheep

If each forumer mines on day one, we will reach 100 total in 1.2 days sheep. Sorry but this idea is just horrible.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

• Ok Niv. Number has been increased, thanks for the feedback.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• 160 drillers to start gives 2 mines, probably both set within 18 hours (high estimate). 9 players, 10 outposts each, that's 90 outposts on 2 mines each gives 180 per day. The game will be over in just over a day, unless you take territory quickly. Let's say you can manage to snag up 2 mines quickly, that'll give the timer a bit of a break, but there's still no plausible way you could win unless the forumers are complete idiots that mess up in every possible way. And quite honestly, I don't think that's gonna happen
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• mathwhiz9 wrote:160 drillers to start gives 2 mines, probably both set within 18 hours (high estimate). 9 players, 10 outposts each, that's 90 outposts on 2 mines each gives 180 per day. The game will be over in just over a day, unless you take territory quickly. Let's say you can manage to snag up 2 mines quickly, that'll give the timer a bit of a break, but there's still no plausible way you could win unless the forumers are complete idiots that mess up in every possible way. And quite honestly, I don't think that's gonna happen

I've changed the number
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• Oh boy, I can't wait to play with fatpig and Sheep.
    Baaaa. I'm a tall goat.
    tallgoat11

• tallgoat11 wrote:Oh boy, I can't wait to play with fatpig and Sheep.

Hello goat. I assume that means you're playing - am I correct in thinking you're blob?
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Return to Tournaments

Information