First is the worst, second is the best

For tournament announcements and updates.

• A mining game in which the winner is considered the loser and the countdown starts from second. So everyone tries to be second, then third and so on. If no one mines by day 10 we will force everyone to drill a mine at the same time. The person in first will resign at 190 NP so that he doesn't walk away with a medal despite being in last.

http://subterfuge-game.com/play.php?730 ... 9071ff27ce
    Last edited by whos sayin on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Once the game is over, the first placer will give away all of his outposts to the second placer and the rest of the players will gift their outposts evenly so they all keep their positions.

Edit: this no longer will happen as we are playing in mining.
    Last edited by whos sayin on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• Wouldn't it make more sense to do this in mining? That way you'd have to plan your finish and could use trick plays? That seems to make more sense than just an arbitrary end date
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

• aclonicy wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to do this in mining? That way you'd have to plan your finish and could use trick plays? That seems to make more sense than just an arbitrary end date

If it was mining, no one would want to start mining and if someone did he would lose automatically. And there's no tiebreaker if no one mines.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• So still no one would mine and it would need a set end date. Only difference being the game will rank everyone for you in domination with outpost #s added up.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• If it was mining, then what I would do is drill a mine in the way of someone's attack, so I get up to 3Np and then they take the mine, leaving me with 2Np and in second place, but forcing them into first. After that, someone else would have to mine in order to hop into second
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• mathwhiz9 wrote:If it was mining, then what I would do is drill a mine in the way of someone's attack, so I get up to 3Np and then they take the mine, leaving me with 2Np and in second place, but forcing them into first. After that, someone else would have to mine in order to hop into second

True.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• mathwhiz9 wrote:If it was mining, then what I would do is drill a mine in the way of someone's attack, so I get up to 3Np and then they take the mine, leaving me with 2Np and in second place, but forcing them into first. After that, someone else would have to mine in order to hop into second

Thats actually a good idea and would add a lot strategy. I'm thinking tiebreaker for those who don't mine should be ranked based on outposts.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

• In that case, I'm in.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

• I think I'd play
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Next

Return to Tournaments

Information