Captain v. Captain

For tournament announcements and updates.
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:00 pm

• With the FFA game dwindling down to an end, thought I'd chuck this up here and see who wants to play. Also let's vote for captains here before getting in game. Choosing ally's based on map layout seems not exactly like fair play. Also that means the captains pick their teams here.

The List:
    NautiusMaximus
    Blobbydude
    Whos Sayin
    Coltspaseano
    Bleatingsheep
    Nojo34
    Panda
    Niverio
    Radioactivity
    Silverberg
    Mathwhiz
    Last edited by nautiusmaximus on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    nautiusmaximus

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:12 am

• Woo! Let's give this another go.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 am

• Can I be a captain?
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:09 pm

• FFA game? I signed up and never got a PM!
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:13 pm

• Does somebody hear a bzzzzzing noise. No wait that's not quite right. Sounds more like a baaaaaaaaaaaa, pay attention to me, baaaaaaaaaa, I don't have real friends so I'm going to annoy a whole community, baaaaaaaaaaa, all I know how to do is whine. Whooops, sorry folks, got a little side tracked there with the pest problem. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let the farm animals join subterfuge. We all know they don't have sentience and therefore are just cannon fodder....
    nautiusmaximus

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:39 pm

• I would like to join, always wanted to play a team game
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:07 pm

• nautiusmaximus wrote:Does somebody hear a bzzzzzing noise. No wait that's not quite right. Sounds more like a baaaaaaaaaaaa, pay attention to me, baaaaaaaaaa, I don't have real friends so I'm going to annoy a whole community, baaaaaaaaaaa, all I know how to do is whine. Whooops, sorry folks, got a little side tracked there with the pest problem. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let the farm animals join subterfuge. We all know they don't have sentience and therefore are just cannon fodder....

Chill max, no need for such daggers.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:43 pm

• Choosing allies based on map placement is the best type of fair play. Making teams on here could end very badly, like having a captain completely surrounded by enemies. You need to wait until in game to choose captains, also so that they don't border each other
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 pm

• You fail to remember math that I did that to Blobs last time in game. Picking captains and teams here adds some drama. It could be very very fun that way. But if the majority who are in want to do it in game we will. Anyway start leaving names of whose in il update the first post.
    nautiusmaximus

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:45 pm

• radioactivity wrote:
    nautiusmaximus wrote:Does somebody hear a bzzzzzing noise. No wait that's not quite right. Sounds more like a baaaaaaaaaaaa, pay attention to me, baaaaaaaaaa, I don't have real friends so I'm going to annoy a whole community, baaaaaaaaaaa, all I know how to do is whine. Whooops, sorry folks, got a little side tracked there with the pest problem. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let the farm animals join subterfuge. We all know they don't have sentience and therefore are just cannon fodder....

Chill max, no need for such daggers.

And radio you know I don't mean it... mostly.... I was only returning the dagger that was placed in my back about the pm not getting to him for the ffa game.
    nautiusmaximus

Next

Return to Tournaments

Information