Back to L1

For tournament announcements and updates.
Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:40 am

• Well, maybe if everyone stop paying the developpers will come back. I don't mind to pay to reward a good game, but not if the game is abandonned. It's like paying for a abandonware, it's stupid.
    combichrist57

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 am

• Lol.there is a balance update coming soon. Plus there is a monthly fee for keeping servers up. No matter how negligible that may be, they are still keeping this game going instead of completely shutting down. Buy L2 to show your appreciation for this awesome game, and, if your so thorny about ceased development on an unprofitable game, go buy yourself a nice big cup of coffee with the $10 you just saved.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:10 am

• Man, ten bucks for a cup of coffe? Aclo likes that fancy stuff. Anyway, who's willing to play?

Me
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:41 pm

• I don't mind to pay 10 dollars for an enjoyable game like Subterfuge, only if developpers keep working on it. Who doesn't have ten dollars anyway? I wipe my ass with ten dollars. It's not a competition about who has th most mone, it's just about a personal sense of Worth.
    combichrist57

Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:48 am

• aclonicy wrote:It's 2 orders on L1. It used to be 4 b4 (funny ensues) one of the first updates, but that was when there was no ads. When they introduced ads they took the scheduled order count down to 2

The Android and iOS L1 versions are different. iOS can get more orders through ad-watching, Android is stuck with the 4-order limit.

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:30 pm

• benzedreene wrote:
    aclonicy wrote:It's 2 orders on L1. It used to be 4 b4 (funny ensues) one of the first updates, but that was when there was no ads. When they introduced ads they took the scheduled order count down to 2

The Android and iOS L1 versions are different. iOS can get more orders through ad-watching, Android is stuck with the 4-order limit.

That explained to me so much. I was wondering why I couldn't watch ads.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:46 am

• graybo wrote:L2 isn't free. Taking something that has a cost without paying as you're describing it, is theft. It's still theft whether the owner can see it or is aware of it or not.

Secondly, you're missing the point of the challenge which is that playing L1 is harder because you can't schedule many orders.

not entirely true.

squatters are allowed to legally claim houses theyve been illegally in, if theyve been there long enough without the owners noticing.
    (state law dependant)

is this much different?
    if somebody gets free l2, but the devs dont even care enough to check or enforce, is this not essentially squatting, meaning over time you win the rights?
    toggy

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 am

• i do agree that it may not be correct, but if somebody were to do it, and i were to notice, i would hit the joint and pass it to em, good for them,
    toggy

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:54 am

• ooooh super dead topic. lol
    toggy

Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 am

• toggy wrote:
    graybo wrote:L2 isn't free. Taking something that has a cost without paying as you're describing it, is theft. It's still theft whether the owner can see it or is aware of it or not.

Secondly, you're missing the point of the challenge which is that playing L1 is harder because you can't schedule many orders.

not entirely true.

squatters are allowed to legally claim houses theyve been illegally in, if theyve been there long enough without the owners noticing.
    (state law dependant)

is this much different?
    if somebody gets free l2, but the devs dont even care enough to check or enforce, is this not essentially squatting, meaning over time you win the rights?

Nope still true. Tresspass is a civil matter whereas theft is criminal. In my country, tresspass with the intent to live(squatting) is now a criminal offence (unless its a commercial building in which case its a civil offence). If I had money stolen from me but I didn't notice, I'm still a victim of theft. Again in my country I don't think there's a time limit on theft offences as its indictable. Not noticing a crime doesn't mean a crime hasn't occurred. Think about crimes against children, mentally impaired amd the elderly. Even if I left all my belongings outside my house but on my property, it's still theft if someone takes them.
    graybo

Previous

Return to Tournaments

Information