CvC Logs

For tournament announcements and updates.
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 am

• Captain Niverio here
    Log Day 1.

What a refreshing day it is. Even when we are way below surface, we see fish smiling at us through our windows. Our men are healthy and are carrying orders exactly as given as we first set sailed to these dark waters. And waters didn't disappoint us.

The situation looks challenging. Despite myself bordering only two enemies, one of them, Panda, is launching full force on me as expected, since he has no other enemy to attack to. His desperate martyr pirate hires are also concerning, but not immediately threatening.

We lost some good men at Samet today. They died as heroes as they left their enemies weak and scattered, as reinforcements are arriving to secure the area. Meanwhile, Panda himself has given us a gift, by leaving Gabler, a dormant key factory all alone, blinded by the fury of the attack at Samet. They might seem strong now, but the borderlines are in our favor, and I am confident that new battle lines will be drawn soon enough.

Niverio out.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm

• Dearest,

I write amidst day one of battle. My enemy Colts attempted a sneak attack during the night, but I am sure of overcoming it. It is obvious that Captain Niverio simply has no coordination with his men. In return or this I am directing my men to overtake a factory from the dreaded Math Wizard. I fear an attack from the east however, and must be ever vigilant.

God be with us in this time,
    Lieutenant Ensign First Officer Blobbydude
    Can you not? Like really, don't.
    blobbydont

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:21 pm

• |static| ~~~~~~~ |static|
    Transmitting
    "GET OUTTA HERE I KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS THING"

Log Day 1
    Private Colts here
    My my is war ever so fun.
    Right out from the gates, the enemy's Captain Silver has launched a full-fledged attack on me. Luckily, I retained the wits from all those chess games and I will be able to defend with flying colours. But defence is not the end.
    I seemed to have dozed off at one point, because when I awoke I found that an accidental attack (a rather pathetic one at that) towards the Blob To My West had launched. I had completely forgot I sent out that email to the men, I must have fallen asleep before cancelling. Damn booze.
    No matter, it has provided me with some visual opportunities and I will be sure to use them to my best advantage.
    The enemy is clearly determined, which I must not underestimate. But we under Captain Niverio's command have the heart, and the minds, to succeed.
    So long as that darn RLin doesn't kill himself
    Honey, dinnertime!
    MA I TOLD YOU TO WAIT I'M TALKING TO MY FRIENDS
    Of course I brought my mother aboard, nothing like homemade pasta é fagioli to keep an army satisfied
    Colts, out
    connection lost
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 am

• Day 1 - Answered an add in the papers.. Got put into the Navy... Received the wrong package and was able to send and receive missives from the enemy. I overhear Panda's hires. Is he lying to me and feeding me falsely... Am I such a sucker that the package that was mistakenly sent to me was really purposely sent to me? Do they know that I know or do they really not know or do I not know or do we both know then I know that they know then double negative = positive so it is true but I would assume it to be false so is it true? I think Radio is onto me...

Day 2 - Almost crash my ship but didn't. Totally meant to head this direction (turns instruction back right side up.) Guys no worries... I'm all good.. Whew.... That would of been a short military career to be killed by 1 driller. Got to play it off like its planned. Spy glass shows 6 driller on the horizon. I think its safe. Without risk there is no reward. Onward my crew of loyal rats.. To your wheels. We shove off for more land.
    rlin81

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:59 pm

• Seargent Whos Sayin here

Or intelligence reports are looking good. Even though blob is first, the next 4 spots are all us. I am attaching blob and nautius while silver is sure to be murdered pretty soon by someone else. Enemies look weak and we are way in the lead. Victory is near.

Who's Sayin out
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:26 pm

• Day 3 ~

Rick) Bob have you seen where our drillers are?

bob ) i saw Dave at the helms. He probably knows

Dave) hulk smash !!!

The party looks out through the bridge and see nothing but shattered subs and drillers everywhere yet out in the distance a fleet bearing Sky color still stand as if they were afk during all the carnage.

Rick) you guys ever seen anything like this ?

Bob) nope....

The single helmsman stands silent amid the wreckage....

Dave) who's turn is it to make dinner ?
    rlin81

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 am

• Captain Niverio here.
    Log Day 2:

Goodbye Gandhi. Panda just sacrificed his pirate martyr to kill a sizeable army of heroes. Their sacrifices will not be forgotten, as I could have saved most of them if I weren't sleeping comfortably in my domain. I won't make the same mistake again.
    I can't say much right now...
    Niverio out.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 am

• |static| ~~~~~~~ |static|
    Transmitting
    Log Day 2
    ColtsPaesano
    It's been awfully relaxed today... not much to report.
    The crew tool last night off for a semi-formal event, quite fun but the food sucked (thanks a lot ma)
    Thankfully no attacks have been sent during that time... but we have seen some building of the forces. We are on guard, and already taking precautions.
    Our intel tells us we are running short on pasta rations, but that shouldn't affect our war greatly. We will just start eating pizza.
    I'll be back soon to report on any new events

Colts out
    connection lost
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

• Khhkht...

General Petty Chief Rear Vice Sub-Admiral Brigadier Commander Radioactivity here. Esquire.

If this keeps up I'll be busted down to Colonel Petty Chief Rear Vice Sub-Admiral Brigadier Commander pretty soon. Esquire.

IF I EVEN SURVIVE!!!! <dun dun Duuuuuuhhhhn!!!!!!>

Khhkht.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information