[Week 8, Roster open] One game a week!

For tournament announcements and updates.

• Blob, Rlin81, and I came up with the idea.

This is a way to organize the random forum games that have modified rules. All game ideas imaginable are here, and once a week (when the one before ends) we choose a game from the list to play!!
    You can play in one of them, or all of them! A leader-board will also be here.

To join, simply reply with "I would like to play in week x"
    PM me or post games ideas you want to be played.

OFFICIAL BOARD OF THE WINNERS

Week One: Sailing Subs (12)
    Gold: Nojo34
    Silver: BlobbyDude
    Bronze: NautiusMaximus
    Runners up: Mr. Hax, Radioactivity, Ivanloy (Resigned), Whos Sayin (Eliminated), Juanma206 (Eliminated).

Week Two: No bullying (28)
    Gold: Aclonicy
    Silver: Ivanloy
    Bronze: Nojo34
    Runners up: graybo, phantomdw2, Blobbydude, Mathwhiz9, bigbk90210 (Eliminated), WHos sayin (Autoresigned), NautiusMaximus (resigned.)

Week Three: Diplomatic Relations (6)
    Gold: Roygbiv
    Silver: WolfForest
    Bronze: Blobbydude
    Runners up: The Baron of Bums, Nojo34, Mathwhiz9, Ivanloy (eliminated), Coltpaeaono (eliminated), Whos Sayin (Eliminated), bleetingsheep39 (auto resigned)

Week Four: Pacman Subterfuge (9)
    Gold: Niverio
    Silver: Blobbydude
    Bronze: Nojo34
    Runners up: Roybgiv, NautiusMaximus, Mathwiz9, WolfForest, Radioactivity (resigned)

Week Five: Never happened as I went on a hiatus

Week Six: Mad Queen (32)
    Gold: Blobbydude
    Silver: Nautiuaximus
    Bronze: Roozbeh
    Runners up: Mathwhiz9, Dodo3442, Nojo34, Niverio, Bshah, Pafekuto, Fearthesea
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• 1) For Honor Three sides, each team has a limited amount of specs they can hire - Rlin81

2) Peaceful Subterfuge Where everyone just works to cultivate a nice little empire - Blobbydude

3) Subterfuge Sim You send your drillers to your neighbor and they send it back with kids - Rlin81

4) Subterfuge Bullet Hell You need at least 30 subs in transit at all times - Nojo34

5) Subterfuge Dice All your hires are based on a directors dice roll - Rlin81

6) Diplomatic Relations Everyone picks two players. You have an embassy (generator) inside their empire - Nojo34

7) Monopoly Subterfuge Everything is auctioned to the highest bidder - Nojo34

8) Air Pressure Subs Where subs can only be go from outposts with higher numbers of drillers to outposts with lower ones - Blobbydude

9) Pacman Subterfuge Every losing sub in sub to sub combat must be gifted. While each of us makes the "wucka wucka wucka" sound - Radioactivity

10) Noisyfuge Everybody must say three things per (awake) hour - Blobbydude

11) Spammerfuge Where you must respond to all public chat messages in two hours or resign - Rlin81

12) Sailing Subs Choose a wind direction. Subs cannot travel upwind - Nojo34

13) Must Hire Kings Stack em like Pringles - Rlin81

14) Tactical Genius™ All accounts are run by SilverBerg, the one true Tactical Genius™ - Nojo34

15) The Runner Two teams must pass around a single drill sub. The other team must try and steal yours - BlobbyDude

16) I Pee Blood Can only log in every 10 hours, for 20 minutes - Rlin81

17) Whiners Everybody has to complain and argue the whole game - Blobbydude

18) Face Swap We all swap accounts. IE Nojo34 runs Blobbydude's account for that game - Nojo34

19) Rubiks Fuge Your goal is to border all of the other colors - Blobbydude

20) Attack of the numbers Everybody must use/create a username with a number in it. All subs must contain exactly that many drillers. All subs, including if you want to move a spec - Mathwhiz9

21) And the change is... Make the biggest change. Change the rules of this post. There doesn't actually need to be a change. just good old fashioned subterfuge. - Mathwhiz9

22) Take the queen! All hires should be made at an empty generator in at least an opponent's factory's sonar range i.e. the front line. - Ivanloy

23) Risky Assault All attacking subs with 40 or more drillers have to have a queen on board. If your queen is already in an attack, you can use a king instead. - Whos Sayin

24) Kids can't share Only queen can on a base with another spec. All of queens progeny have to be on a separate base. To hire more you have to gift, kill, let be captured the kids you don't want or get more bases - Rlin81

25) A shot in the dark All subs have to be sent into the fog of war, and no sight boost specs are allowed. - Blobbydude

26) Energy crisis no one is allowed to occupy a neutral generator - Ivanloy

27) Lost technology no one is allowed to occupy a neutral factory - Ivanloy

28) No bullying you cannot launch (but can land) a sub targeting another player with a lower outpost count than you. For each mine owned by a player, add 3 to his/her outpost count

29) 360 No Scope You cannot send subs so that any projected interaction occurs where you can see it, at the time of sending the subs. No loopholes via navigator*. Only driller-less sub with queen can move between your own outposts. -TW2000

30) Ranked Exactly what the title says, we play ranked game. RIp Niv. -Nojo34

31) Capitals Everyone chooses a base to be their capital. You lose if your capital is captured. Stealing capitals are allowed. -Roozbeh

32) Mad Queen Your goal is to be eliminated. No hiring martys, or landing your queen at a factory right as it produces. -Niverio

Red game titles have already been played, and thus are not included in the weekly game selection
    Blue games are in progress
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:56 pm

• Silverberg is the true tactical Genius? I am outta here. Bye. :(
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

• Do we just say what we'd want here? I'd play any of them, but I'm partial to The Runner or Subterfuge Dice.

Edit: Wait, did EmojiFuge not make it? Doesn't look like it's been done before.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:19 pm

• niverio wrote:Silverberg is the true tactical Genius? I am outta here. Bye. :(

Lol harvest the jealousy!!!
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:35 pm

• I'd like to participate in weeks 1, 2, 6, and 17 :D
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:09 pm

• niverio wrote:Silverberg is the true tactical Genius? I am outta here. Bye. :(

He just coined the term, you are free to battle him for it
    nojo34

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:39 pm

• I'll join week 42, if you don't mind.

Also, idea.
    Attack of the numbers: everybody must use/create a username with a number in it. All subs must contain exactly that many drillers. All subs, including if you want to move a spec
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:40 pm

• I'll join week one for now, will consider other weeks later c:
    Playing friendly-knifey-stabby with 9 other mates under the sea... the pressure kills.
    mrhax

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 pm

• Okay week 0 status update. I feel as if we have enough people who *will* join, and i am going to randomly pick a game and we shall play that one.

EDIT: Game 12 was chosen.
    12) Sailing Subs Choose a wind direction. Subs cannot travel upwind - Nojo34
    http://subterfuge-game.com/play.php?789 ... cc2453ce1c

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2017-03-14 06:10:32 UTC
    nojo34

Next

Return to Tournaments

Information