Togs random 4v4 tourney

For tournament announcements and updates.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 am

• You still organizing this? Id love to join if this ever works out
    antola

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 am

• So far only one person joined my game, so I think we will have plenty of space for people who want to join.
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:15 am

• If you need additional players, you can send me the invitation, I 'll join with pleasure!
    Vixard
    TAKE.Vixard

TAKE no risk or..
    vixard

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 am

• Nojo, how does it look from your side? I only have 3 players right now including myself. Blob, how about you?
    Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of the people are even stupider than that.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:09 am

• niverio wrote:Nojo, how does it look from your side? I only have 3 players right now including myself. Blob, how about you?

It's just sheep and i in my game.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 pm

• Me?
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 pm

• I'm still waiting my link :)
    mathias29

Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 am

• We managed to get started, with the only replacement being p34chy with Vixard.

mathias, if Blob hasnt't put the game up, you can host it yourself.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:14 pm

• Hey guys. I had my account deleted by Ron because I wanted to understand why a game breaking glitch has yet to be fixed. Why people are authorized to openly cheat and break the game mechanics.

He thought it was better to delete my account, rather than fix product we/I purchased.

Here's a copy of it. Was I coarse? Yes. Am I correct in expressing anger? Yes. Instead let's delete my account but not have the balls to actually explain yourself.

"Are you gonna fix the 30 min, pass through the boat glitch.....or just let your game die? Holy fuck, if youre so worried about players tge fix the game. People are actively xheating and you apparently could give a shit.

FIX IT! "

Apparently that upset him and he retaliated by deleting my account. That's fantastically mature.

I'm not making another account and honestly I will file a fraud complaint with my credit union for the price of the game. I know it won't go anywhere but hey, I don't have any other options as I am more than sure Ronald McDonald won't come out and explain himself.
    the baron of bums

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:54 am

• I'm really sad man. I hope Ron can activate your account back.
    -George Carlin
    niverio

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments

Information