T.T.S.T.

For tournament announcements and updates.
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 am

• Togs Tourney Score Tracker:

hey guys, i look forward to hosting a lot of fun and maybe even competetive tourneys over the next year or so, and maybe even longer as long as the player base keeps up, so ive decided that i will have a scoring mechanism that wins you access to a vip or "elite" game which will be held once per year, the scoring and access mechanism will work as so:

score = x/y where x = total players in tourney and y = your final position,
    so if you placed in 4th in togs 2017 tourney (32 players) your score would be 8 (32/4)

access works as so, the winner of each tog tourney will immediatly be added to the invite list.
    all of these games will consist of 8 players, to fill the extra gaps, the players with the highest scores will recieve invitations down the list until the game fills up. these types of games will be meant to be harshly competetive, as the winner will be given the togs tourney champion status until next year.

whats better then bragging rights? anything? no? didnt think so ;)

im going to leave the scoring mechanism very loose for now, and if it turns out people start taking up interest i may try to make it more balanced, but for now i just want your input.

id like to say that im going to aim for a tournament every 3 months, so 3 tourney and 1 finals type deal.

i want to point out that while these tournaments may get competetive, they do not define who the best subterfuge player is, as many of my tourney games will have rules that are not normal to the subterfuge the developers intended, think of it more as, a fun way to have friendly competition in an organized way,

the T.T.S.T goes into effect with the launch of togs random 4v4 tourney, that tourney will start the 1 tourney every 3 months deal, and be the first tourney that reflects on this scoring mechanism.

*****IMPORTANT NOTES / UPDATES*****
    •The t.t.s.t will now be integrating nojos weekly games, detailed scoreboard can be found on that post, only the total t.t.s.t score will be represented on this page.

•the t.t.s.t will only reflect the top four players of the weekly games, to eliminate fractions, sorry guys, but i dont want this to become a math problem.

•if you win a game as an alt, report it here from the winning account to get the points transfered to the main account

*****SCOREBOARD*****
    1) Nojo34 (12)
    2) BlobbyDude (10)
    3) roygbiv (9)
    4) Niverio (8)
    4) Aclonicy (8)
    5) Ivanloy (4)
    5) Wolfforest (4)
    6) NautiusMaximus (2)
    7) Mr. Hax (1)
    7) Graybo (1)
    7) The Baron of Bums(1)
    Last edited by toggy on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
    toggy

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 am

• I'd be glad to participate to this tournament bro!
    combichrist57

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:07 am

• I say you should try to connect this up with the ESG (although it's kinda dead) or Nojos once a week games, and you'd get more interest.

Hate to say it, but we may not have enough people. Love the idea, but I'm just a bit scared for you

And I'm in, btw
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:36 pm

• combi ill sign you up for the 4v4 then?
    as far as linking up with other tourneys,
    (Edit: im pretty sure i was gunna say something there, but i musta spaced out)

also, have an idea for future t.t.s.t affiliated tourneys? this is the place to post them.

id like to say that this will all be flawless, but it wont, so lets work together to make it as fun as possible, because thats what really matters!
    Last edited by toggy on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    toggy

Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:14 pm

• Hey toggy woggy, if yky want to integrate my once a week series go ahead. The scoreboard of the previous games are on the First post in that thread.

-Cheers!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:17 pm

• i think this is a great idea,
    ill update the board eventually(maybe now?)
    thanks for the invite!
    toggy

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:58 pm

• After several weekly Games, nojo maintains a very slim lead,
    Roygbiv makes an appearance on our leaderboard and is looking for a medal,
    And when we return after this quick break, we will discuss weather niv is getting to old for this sh**, or just becoming a ghost, catch the full story, right after this.
    toggy

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:19 pm

• toggy wrote:After several weekly Games, nojo maintains a very slim lead,

Yeah blob, get off my ass!!!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Return to Tournaments

Information