New comm panel

SUBTERFUGE news and announcements
Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 pm

• You probably noticed that starting with today's build, we have a new version of the comm panel in Subterfuge.

It's still not final, but a lot of the basic elements and layout are already in place. The two biggest features still missing are the ability to take and share screenshots (that's what the top panel with the camera icon is for), and hyperlinks for outpost names.

We'll be improving it over time, but let us know what you think, and any suggestions to improve it.

Also, the UI on iPhone 6+ isn't tiny anymore :-)
    Noel
    Site Admin

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:55 pm

• Sort of split screen so you can see the map. And player names in their ingame color. Very nice!

Looking forward to the hyperlinking of outpost names so they are easily inserted in the text when you tap them on the map.
    I suggested earlier to also include some kind of hyperlinking to the player names. Because a lot of talk is about the other players. Perhaps that can be arranged by clicking on the player name ingame (with the dot that shows if they are online or offline) or perhaps by a double tap on a players outpost?
    Anyway, nice improvement already!
    Jules

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:24 am

• Love the new comms panel - it immediately fits the look and feel of the game. Well done!

My initial reaction to the ability to take screenshots is a negative one, as I prefer the idea of players having to trust your word about troop movements.
    tfjo

Return to Announcements

Information