Time Machine and Elimination

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:15 pm

• Hi,

I've noticed that the Time Machine was able to predict the eviction of a player even if it's death blow was not on my scanner range.

I understand that the elimination of a player is public information as it happens, but I'm not sure it has to be in the predicted future if I have really no information about this. Is this on purpose?

What do you think?
    luzal

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:25 pm

• I personally don't see any problem with it, and quite like it's inclusion. If you're the one attacking an enemy's main base, it's comforting knowing that if your opponent does nothing, they're out of the game. I don't really see any reason for this to be taken out of the game.
    Cevan

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:55 pm

• if an enemy is eliminated outside of your sonar range you should not see it.

right now there's a bug where if a queen that is within your sonar range arrives at an outpost outside your sonar range the game makes it look like the queen's owner is eliminated. is that what you were seeing?

this should be fixed in the next build.
    ron

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:49 am

• I'm can't confirm it was this scenario. I don't remember seeing the queen before the player got eliminated.

I'll let you know if I can reproduce it.
    luzal

Return to General

Information