Forum Regulars pt. 2: Started!

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 am

• mathwhiz9 wrote:
    crisismana wrote:i will join if it anon. wanna practice for my anon tour later :/

It's not anon. Do you still want tho play?

oh. it is a no then. but i would like too see any recap video if it interesting. never seen any dominator video lately in forum
    crisismana

Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:18 am

• 6payh wrote:I'd go for anonymous, wouldn't be too hard to remake the game, anonymous is fun and we'd all have a laugh at the end "ohhhh you were BEIGE"

Can I second this? Especially since most of us have played together before.
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:00 pm

• Alright. I'd be fine changing to anon. I'll be host, and I guess everyone will know I'm me...? I don't really care, you can use that to your advantage. So crisis, its anon. I'll put you in?

I'll wait until everyone has signed up to send invites
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 pm

• Yeah actually an anonymous game but you know the roster at least will be fun because people will try to figure out who's who...

So people may actually try to disguise their chat and so forth...

Could be a uniquely fun game
    6payh

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:16 pm

• Why not, my first domination game *and* first anonymous game.

By the way, I wouldn't mind creating an anonymous domination game as well. If a few more people can do that, I trust Mathwhiz to randomly pick one of the invite URLs and not check who the host is. That way, nobody will know who is hosting the game.
    stefan

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 pm

• stefan wrote:Why not, my first domination game *and* first anonymous game.

By the way, I wouldn't mind creating an anonymous domination game as well. If a few more people can do that, I trust Mathwhiz to randomly pick one of the invite URLs and not check who the host is. That way, nobody will know who is hosting the game.

Great idea! I'll help
    6payh

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:39 pm

• Suggested actions for those who want to help anonimize who the game host is:

Create a game with the following setup:

1.png
    1.png (77.21 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
    2.png
    2.png (63.15 KiB) Viewed 1949 times

Then tap to invite people, and email the invite to yourself.
    3.png
    3.png (82.37 KiB) Viewed 1949 times

When you have the invite URL, send it to MathWhiz through a forum PM (quick link).

MathWhiz will then mix the invite links and pick one at random. Since he's the initiator of this game, let's trust him to not check who's invite URL he's sending to everyone.

This way, only 1 game URL is used and the other games remain empty, they can be canceled at a later moment.
    stefan

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:44 pm

• stefan wrote:Suggested actions for those who want to help anonimize who the game host is:

Create a game with the following setup:

1.png
    2.png

Then tap to invite people, and email the invite to yourself.
    3.png

When you have the invite URL, send it to MathWhiz through a forum PM (quick link).

MathWhiz will then mix the invite links and pick one at random. Since he's the initiator of this game, let's trust him to not check who's invite URL he's sending to everyone.

This way, only 1 game URL is used and the other games remain empty, they can be canceled at a later moment.

I'd suggest that MathWhiz not join right away, either, to further disguise him.
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:08 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:
    stefan wrote: MathWhiz will then mix the invite links and pick one at random. Since he's the initiator of this game, let's trust him to not check who's invite URL he's sending to everyone.

I'd suggest that MathWhiz not join right away, either, to further disguise him.

2 things:
    1) yes Stefan, you can trust me. I'll make it as random as possible ( using a non subterfuge friend, I'll make it work. Don't worry. Send all links to them, make them choose one and send back)
    2) that was my plan. Wait a bit, then jump in. Hope I'm not last either then. Maybe I will go last to mess you up. Or join second to mess you up more. The subterfuge begins!
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:24 pm

• If its unranked Ill play!
    kevlargolem

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information