Forum Regulars pt. 2: Started!

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Let's add bangerz
    On the one hand everyone will know who he is but on the other hand we perhaps haven't played with him before
    6payh

• Also there will be a question of who did or didn't join
    6payh

• pre made bluffing before the game even start, winter is coming ! this beige guy got most lucky with colour pick. *i mean cosmic latte ;)

math there is someone want to join. i think there is some spot left right ? more people more fun.
    crisismana

• I'm here thanks for including me c:
    bangerz

• But if we include a 9th player, we should start with 10 people, an odd number often gives weird gaps with lots of dormant outposts, making it easier to expand for 3-4 people.

Also it would be less forum regulars, but OK, maybe he'll become a more regular poster. ;)
    stefan

• stefan wrote:But if we include a 9th player, we should start with 10 people, an odd number often gives weird gaps with lots of dormant outposts, making it easier to expand for 3-4 people.

Also it would be less forum regulars, but OK, maybe he'll become a more regular poster. ;)

do I need to do anything right now?
    bangerz

• Bangerz isn't a full forum user yet, but I could make an exception. Here's my idea: give the 8th player 15 hours after I post this to join the game. Otherwise, we take bangers as our 8th member and start it. I still have the link, I can send it to him if the time comes. And the scheduled player: please, hurry up
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

• Yeah part of me wants to stick to the 'forum regular' requirement, that's what got this started. Bangerz, 4 of your current 8 posts are about joining this game or a tournent. You might have gotten to know us in the past month, but that isn't true the other way around. :)

I also agree that the person who hasn't joined shoud get at least 24h to join.

Bangerz, you might check if you've got email notifications enabled for private messages, and possibly for this topic if you want to follow it closely. That's the only thing you can do for now. :) If MathWhiz invites you it will be through PM.
    stefan

• Okay. Well if I get the invite, I will join.

I'm a really nice guy. I play hard and honestly. Like I said, I'm newish to subterfuge, so I haven't had much of a chance to "get to know you". But this could be the start.

Thanks and good luck c:
    bangerz

• Sorry bangerz, but our 8th player joined and game started. You could try to find other games with forum members if you wanted to
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information