Replay

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

• Is there a way to make the saved replay show the entire map?

Or are there any plans to allow the replay to do this?
    Champinoman

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:17 am

• Not that I am aware of, though I think that feature is not yet fully complete so I wouldn't be surprised if there are changes in the works.
    FateCreatr

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 am

• yeah, it's a very half baked feature and can completely change. the only reason we can think of NOT to show the whole map is that some players might want to hide their deception even after the game is over. that's why in poker you aren't forced to reveal your hand if everyone else folds.

but probably not necessary in this case. so yeah, most likely we'll reveal the whole thing, or make it an option.

as a side note, you can just scrub back in time after the game is over and see everything that happened. you don't need the video for that.
    ron

Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:55 pm

• I would also love to see eventual options for resolution and speed of playback (and of course iPad support).
    FateCreatr

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:18 pm

• As you said, you can already scrub back in the game and see the entire game with fog of war removed once it's over so any deception is plain to see already. It would just be nice to be able to share videos of games with others and let them see the entire game and not one localised area.
    Champinoman

Return to General

Information