Forum reputation tracker

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:11 pm

• -1 to Max for starting a game I signed up for and never sending me a PM.
    Last edited by bleatingsheep39 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 pm

• UPDATED
    whos sayin wrote:+1 to bleatingsheep39 for calming down and not starting a new thread every 5 minutes like he used to.

While I counted this vote, this doesn't technically reflect their reputation in a game. This tracker is for determining in-game personality. Posting lots of threads is usually not an indicator of their reputation in a game.
    bleatingsheep39 wrote:Also, it's apparent I -1ed Menace twice, so void that -1 on Menace.

I think I didn't count that one in the first place for the same reason as above.
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:00 pm

• Here's my two cents, +1 to Blobbydude, he has always been a great person to team and battle against, +1 to Nojo for being an ok ally(we won't talk about that one time), +1 to Mathwhiz for being a great sparring partner as it seems I usually end up fighting him.
    nautiusmaximus

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:59 pm

• Panda, you can't say somebody's vote is invalid. The OP describes this thread as 'like medals but w/o having to buy medals' and if I buy somebody a medal, nobody can say 'no, you can't'. People's reasons for -1ing or +1ing may be things you disagree with, but that's your opinion. The only time you should be able to 'no' a vote is if somebody votes for the same person twice.

-1 to Silverberg for reminding everyone about the worst ever day I've had on these forums, despite me asking for us to forget about it.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:02 am

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:-1 to Max for starting a game I signed up for and never sending me a PM.

Why did you -1 Max? I clearly meant nautius maximus and do you think this person wouldn't be a forumer? There is no Max on these forums. It's my bad that I didn't put his full name, but panda, common sense.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:56 am

• bleatingsheep39 wrote:Why did you -1 Max? I clearly meant nautius maximus and do you think this person wouldn't be a forumer? There is no Max on these forums. It's my bad that I didn't put his full name, but panda, common sense.
    bleatingsheep39 wrote:The OP describes this thread

pandasecret on original post wrote:Post exact player name

You kinda just contradicted yourself... you argued to listen to the original post in one post, then argued to disregard the original post in your next one. Choose one side, and stay on it
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:55 am

• Yes, but 'the OP describes itself' was a different argument altogether.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

• -1 to blobbydude for using a two-hour-long NAP to give himself a 24 hour personal shield.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:20 am

• Somehow I knew you were going to run to the reputation tracker to whine about this.
    I'm highly suspicious of your motivations.

My Alts
    Blobbydud - Blobbydont
    - Mathenos
    TallGoat11
    blobbydude

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 am

• It's not whining. It's me being annoyed about it. Don't start an argument please blob.
    Baa.
    bleatingsheep39

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information