Feature request - "all available drillers" option

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

• Would like to be able to set a sub to leave with all available drillers using the time machine. It seems redundant, but when someone is gifting you drillers, the time machine doesn't know it is a gift if they have used the time machine to make it look like an attack until the last minute.

It would also be easier than scrolling the dial which I tend to screw up half the time.

Thx,
    Loving the game!
    RAM
    ramifications

• I'm not sure I understand the goal of this. Are you talking about multiple things?

1. Sending all drills at click (rather then casting the dial all the way to the right)

- An all/none toggle would be nice if there is room.

2. Seeing when something is going to be a gift, even if you don't know it's going to be.

- This should remain hidden until initiated. Hiding a gift until a certain time can be strategic.

3. Gifting subs in the future.

- This is built in already, are you having trouble nailing the accuracy of timing of the gift? Have you tried tapping the left and right arrows in the time machine dial?

4. Selecting a certain number of drills to send and then gift.

- This can be a little finicky. Maybe the time machine arrows can be added here too.

5. (based on the title) 'Galcon' all subs from all bases?

- Interesting but not very useful given the timescale of Subterfuge.

6. Did I miss a possible interpretation of your message?
    FateCreatr

• #1 is correct - Someone was currently gifting me subs. I knew it, but the time machine didn't (appropriately) because they were trying to hide the fact from other players so they used their time machine to change it to a gift at the last moment.

With a button for Max available sub, then however many are ready at that point in time go to the destination set.

For instance, I have an outpost with 12 subs, 10 shield. Someone is sending 12 to the base, to be turned into a gift at the last minute. I know they are doing this, they have been doing it for days. When I scroll forward to after the time they arrive, Time Machine thinks I have 10 drillers and no shields, when I will instead have 24 drillers and 10 shields. I don't want the time machine to tell me anything different, just a button to choose All the drillers that are available at that point in time.

If they keep gifting, it will be 24, if they turn against me, it would be 10. As it currently works, I cannot queue more than 10 in the time machine for that point in time.

Hope that makes sense.
    ramifications

• Ah i see that you mean.

I think I could get behind that if the interface for it was easy enough to use

Maybe have the dial kinda stick on the maximum number of units and then push past the number to reflect "Max" or something....

There have been many times when I have had to adjust future orders due to small variations in available units.

That said, I wouldn't want it to automatically send the max available without expressly allowing it. (Making a distinction between the max I know to be available now, and the actual max at the time of launch).
    FateCreatr

Return to General

Information