Starting a new Anti-Mod Union. [GREEN NAMES FTW]

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

Should we collectively combine forces to see that the newest mods power is revoked?

Yes.
12%
No; but on second thought, actually, Yes.
35%
MODS ARE GREAT
53%

Total votes : 17

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:53 pm

• Wait a minute. All this comrade stuff. You're pulling from animal farm. That literally was communism. Whatever. I'll just leave. And ditto to that mathwhiz.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:59 pm

• mathwhiz9 wrote:I support the mods.

Fellow Comrades!

Make note of this traitor! He has turn against us in the critical time of rebellion! For this ignoble act, I cast upon MathWhiz9 a death wish! Yes Comrades! If you come across MathWhiz9, there shall be a reward for his head!

Way-word Comrades!
    Tops of Killing
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 pm

• The walls have ears!
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:10 pm

• topkilla wrote:
    mathwhiz9 wrote:I support the mods.

Fellow Comrades!

Make note of this traitor! He has turn against us in the critical time of rebellion! For this ignoble act, I cast upon MathWhiz9 a death wish! Yes Comrades! If you come across MathWhiz9, there shall be a reward for his head!

Way-word Comrades!
    Tops of Killing

You know, I've always wanted to have a price on my head. An outlaw... Now all I need is a partner in crime. Aclonicy? Care to join?
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:26 pm

• I'm so tempted to use my new god powers to edit your posts, lock and delete this topic, do unimaginable things to the top killer.( they are very imaginable, and mostly not that scary) and other modly things I don't even know I can do yet. But I WONT. See. That's what makes us Aprentice Moderators different. We know what it feels like to be a regular, useles, mundane, powerless, normal users. Instead of looking towards the smallest hills, why don't we conquer the largest mountains! We shall start a new dawn! Let's give the senior mods a taste of your wrath! Brings down the seniors!!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:49 pm

• Im with you guys , as long as you feed me kings :D
    He was a fine player :D
    RIP rooz!

(Im alive , just stopped playing !)
    roozbeh

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm

• nojo34 wrote:I'm so tempted to use my new god powers to edit your posts, lock and delete this topic, do unimaginable things to the top killer.( they are very imaginable, and mostly not that scary) and other modly things I don't even know I can do yet. But I WONT. See. That's what makes us Aprentice Moderators different. We know what it feels like to be a regular, useles, mundane, powerless, normal users. Instead of looking towards the smallest hills, why don't we conquer the largest mountains! We shall start a new dawn! Let's give the senior mods a taste of your wrath! Brings down the seniors!!

Well... crap. You're already a better person than me.
    Unfortunately, TopKilla could just edit his post back to the way it was. So nobody knows what I slandered him with :/
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm

• Moderation is coming.

In the Game of Mods, you either win or you die.

I will fight with you against the aligned power of green.
    "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks."

-- Mary Wollstonecraft
    mm1menace

• Bah! Why this sitting around? Why this useless banter? This is not the time to lay aimlessly! Now is the time for action! We must instate our authority by a challenge through combat! The forces of the people shall be rounded up by the Top Lord of Killing in order to create the first faction of 5. They shall oppose the other faction of the Modarchy lead by Road of house Kiehl, Nojo XXXIV, Janitor of the Ial Duties, and any other newer additions to the number of the mods. They can be joined by sympathizers of the newly risen mods such as the Dark Wizard Math or the AcloniCyclops.

We shall settle this once and for all on the watery battlefield of a Subterfuge match in a 5v5 match to the death!

Who shall take up their arms and fight!
    Herald of the Coming Apocalypse, Zyxe.
    Zyxe? Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    zyxe

• zyxe wrote:Bah! Why this sitting around? Why this useless banter? This is not the time to lay aimlessly! Now is the time for action! We must instate our authority by a challenge through combat! The forces of the people shall be rounded up by the Top Lord of Killing in order to create the first faction of 5. They shall oppose the other faction of the Modarchy lead by Road of house Kiehl, Nojo XXXIV, Janitor of the Ial Duties, and any other newer additions to the number of the mods. They can be joined by sympathizers of the newly risen mods such as the Dark Wizard Math or the AcloniCyclops.

We shall settle this once and for all on the watery battlefield of a Subterfuge match in a 5v5 match to the death!

Who shall take up their arms and fight!
    Herald of the Coming Apocalypse, Zyxe.

I wish to join the Resistance. This day, we shall assert our independence of these tyrannous Mods. Though I've served well with some of the Mods and their Sympathizers in the past, I cannot stand for their authority now. Governments ought to fear their governed, not rule over them as tyrants, for only through this can one ensure peace and prosperity for the common men.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

PreviousNext

Return to General

Information