Starting a new Anti-Mod Union. [GREEN NAMES FTW]

Strategy, feedback, or anything SUBTERFUGE-related

Should we collectively combine forces to see that the newest mods power is revoked?

Yes.
12%
No; but on second thought, actually, Yes.
35%
MODS ARE GREAT
53%

Total votes : 17

• Hey Comrades,

As you know, there's a fresh group of mods around looking to abuse some their new power. I say we all join together, to have these new people forever barred from the forums, and subterfuge.

Please vote to share your voice!

Defend yourselfs, Comrades!
    TopestKilla
    Last edited by topkilla on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 pm

• Why do we even want to risk this. We don't want the devs to think we don't appreciate them coming back to select the mods. Plus can't they just locked this thread anyway?
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:28 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Why do we even want to risk this. We don't want the devs to think we don't appreciate them coming back to select the mods. Plus can't they just locked this thread anyway?

Hey Comrade!

I understand your concern! Our new mission is not to disenfranchise the Devs! But to protect ourselves from the overreaching and efficacious control of the new mods! Be careful comrade! Protect yourself from this new totalitarian control. - We can overcome it if we work together!

Onward Comrade!
    The Top Of The Killas
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:30 pm

• I know you are being satirical in what you're saying, but what is one of the devs happens to be skimming the forums and sees and anti-mod group. They might not read into and misunderstand your intentions.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:33 pm

• I'll join!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:35 pm

• aclonicy wrote:I know you are being satirical in what you're saying, but what is one of the devs happens to be skimming the forums and sees and anti-mod group. They might not read into and misunderstand your intentions.

TopKilla is always serious. I think the mods will realize, from the tone of the title, that this is a real issue that is of utmost concern. Down with the Modarchy!
    "Can I make a suggestion that doesn't involve violence, or is this the wrong crowd for that?" -Hoban 'Wash' Washburn, Serenity
    roadkiehl

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:38 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:I'll join!

Ha! Vile Scum! What an elementary tactic! You think that none of us are smart enough to see past your friendly, green facade. Be very careful, enemy.

GodSpeed fellow Comrades! Show this Villain to extinction! Only then will we be free!
    General; TopKilla
    Last edited by topkilla on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:42 pm

• Trust no one.
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...
    radioactivity

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:48 pm

• roadkiehl wrote:
    aclonicy wrote:I know you are being satirical in what you're saying, but what is one of the devs happens to be skimming the forums and sees and anti-mod group. They might not read into and misunderstand your intentions.

TopKilla is always serious. I think the mods will realize, from the tone of the title, that this is a real issue that is of utmost concern. Down with the Modarchy!

Aclonicy! Fellow Comrade!

Don't be fooled by this Devils half truths! It is indeed true! I am always serious. Why should I not be serious? For the very essence of our future is dependent upon our rebellion! Yes! Our rebellion, Comrade! For we will live in a world where we are no longer regulated by those who are unregulated themselves! For I see a future where every man is equal, Comrade. No man is better than another. It's a beautiful future Comrade!

Wouldn't you agree?
    Top Lord of Killing
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 pm

• I support the mods.
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Next

Return to General

Information